New Releases!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Releases!!

hi all, i was just having a browse on the Biante forum and my eyes LIT up. I saw many pictures of some future releases i have been waiting for. Can anyone tell me when abouts the following are going to be made and released all in 1:18
    VK GROUP A - BLUE
    VL GROUP A - RED
    HT GTS MONARO - ORANGE

AND.............
    the LJ XU1 in red which still doesnt have a photo.
    Thanks

not sure about the VK and VL but the Sebring Orange HT Monaro should be available in May (end of?)

Comment

My guess, they are miles away, 1/18 Moffat Brut 33 is on the home straight

Comment

More Championship winners. You beauty

Comment

New 1/18s On Site

Just noticed these beauties on the website:

John Goss Road Car
          http://www.biante.com.au/product_20886.htm

Richards Skyline

http://www.biante.com.au/product_20888.htm

Dick johnson Cars

http://www.biante.com.au/product_20887.htm
          http://www.biante.com.au/product_20889.htm

It will be good to see first hand the difference in tooling between the bathurst winner skylines to this one

Comment

Originally posted by Bianteking View Post

It will be good to see first hand the difference in tooling between the bathurst winner skylines to this one
            Hopefully it is based on the Group A GTR.

Comment

Originally posted by Bianteking View Post
              Just noticed these beauties on the website:

Richards Skyline

http://www.biante.com.au/product_20888.htm
              Has this been confirmed that new tooling would be used? Wouldn't this still be the Kyosho product of existing set up?

Why is this now $215? I would have expected the existing set up from previous models would been used.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Hey Charger View Post
                Has this been confirmed that new tooling would be used? Wouldn't this still be the Kyosho product of existing set up?
                Cheers
                I don't know about the price rise - although all of the newly scheduled releases seem to be at $215 now, but the Richards Skyline has an AutoArt product code, so it would be safe to assume that the new tooling will be used

Comment

Originally posted by carnut01 View Post
                  I don't know about the price rise - although all of the newly scheduled releases seem to be at $215 now, but the Richards Skyline has an AutoArt product code, so it would be safe to assume that the new tooling will be used
                  Noticed that, would that mean the earlier ones will be re-released? The Kyosho wheels on those older skylines were horribly wrong IMO!!!

Cheers

Comment

Why is this now $215? I would have expected the existing set up from previous models would been used.

Cheers
                    If you look closely at the skyline on Biante's website, they say it' an Autoart

As car nut said, seems as though unfortunately all new cars are going to be $215 now.....

Comment

I want the VK and VL NOW !!!

Comment

Cheers
                        For the upgraded $215 price heres hoping that the model will be upgraded too. As in correct front air dam & more importantly, correct interior colour ???

Comment

Originally posted by BILLFORD1 View Post
                          For the upgraded $215 price heres hoping that the model will be upgraded too. As in correct front air dam & more importantly, correct interior colour ???
                          I would think getting some aspects of these cars correct now is slightly too late to do, as the main guns of XD-XE series have been done and we're basically down to (no disrespect) 2nd & 3rd tier drivers and their cars. It would be disappointing that these would be better, when improvement should have been done earlier on during the release of the Johnson Cars. I just cant see how does this move benefit (if thatís that case)?

In my view such improvements should be done when these cars are re-re-leased in 10yrs time.

People mention increased prices etc etc..I think those factors play a role but its all compounded by the fact that we will invariably seeing in the future, lower production numbers and the price increases may well reflect this, ie more models produced helps to spread the costs around and keep the unit cost per item low and inversely less produced just pushes the unit cost higher.

Cheers

Comment

On the Johnson XD Championship car under models just added does the rear tyre look larger than previous offerings or is it just the angle of the photo?

Comment

Originally posted by fatty View Post
                              On the Johnson XD Championship car under models just added does the rear tyre look larger than previous offerings or is it just the angle of the photo?
                              Hard to say for sure, but I dont think so. I cant remember when they changed to the bigger back wheel, but Im pretty sure it was not on this car.

Cheers David

Comment

Working...
                              X