New Releases!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

Ahh right! Might sneak in before the end of the year but we'll see how things pan out.

Definitely want to get back to these but yes, we have to re-tool some stuff in order to do so. They're on the radar though among others
    cheers Julian

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

Ahh right! Might sneak in before the end of the year but we'll see how things pan out.

Definitely want to get back to these but yes, we have to re-tool some stuff in order to do so. They're on the radar though among others!

Doubtful at this stage. Will might know more than me on this one though.

I've just been told that this is indeed our tooling and something that was arranged with Supercheap!
      Any chance Biante could do the same with 1/43 scale & produce a 1-2-3 triple set from Sandown?

Comment

• Originally posted by azzaford17 View Post

Any chance Biante could do the same with 1/43 scale & produce a 1-2-3 triple set from Sandown?
        Not at this stage sorry.

Comment

• Looking forward to these 2- 1:43 cars that were just announced by Apex Replicas:

http://www.apexreplicas.com.au/touri...rra-rs500.html

http://www.apexreplicas.com.au/touri...-gtr-xu-1.html

Comment

• Hi, Has anybody received their 1:12 Scott Pye or Fabian Coulthard Penske Falcon yet ?

I heard they were being sent out to the shops with the A72779 1:18 Ford XY GTHO Phase III [ True Blue colour scheme ]

Another BIG Ford week - With Apex sending out all the 2017 Prodrive Falcons :: Thankfully I only have the Cameron Waters "Monster" 1:18 pre-ordered :-)

Comment

• Anything out this week??

Comment

• Originally posted by wazza002 View Post

yeah but it can also be the 1:64th supercheape auto car and only can get from supercheape auto them self on line that I got today and if any one who's looking for it like some one told me as I would not of know
                nah was announced in last batch of 1/18

Comment

• Haven't been into a model shop for a while, went into a shopping center one today.
                  A lot of cool looking models out, like a starsky & hutch gran torino, but they had no openings. Would have lashed out if it had.
                  A "Kitt" was there too, very sexy looking but didn't have a price on it and I didn't feel like asking.

Comment

Working...
                  X