Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a link to where you saw it?

Comment

• I seen it on the Australian diecast car collectors facebook page.

Comment

• Team kiwi Facebook page, email David John to reserve one.

Comment

• Yep done I ordered one.

Comment

• Due to be released in March
            Last edited by fordmad17; 11-11-2017, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Another Bathurst winner on its way. Very exciting news

Comment

• Wasn't quite sure where to write this, so put it here. Just saw on Facebook about Authentic collectables and the Bathurst winning Erebus they will be releasing. Went and checked out their website and it has a similar feel to the new Biante website. Also says the model will be made with new tooling. Anyway more competition and more options can only be a good thing right? Maybe will equal more models from different teams.

Comment

• Authentic Collectables is William Halls (formerly of Biante) new company. Getting the Bathurst winner is obviously a great start to his business, lets hope its quality is up to scratch.

Comment

• And doing it in 1/64.... And also doing the Sandown 500 Retro car

Comment

• Apex will be making the 2017 B12H winning Ferrari 488 GT3 of Lowndes/Whincup/Vilander in 1/43 and 1/18. Due March next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                        Yep done I ordered one.
                        you ordered two did you not and I ordered one as well its going to be a nice car I reckon

Comment

• I like how on Authentic Collectable website you can pre-order or reserve and they email when it arrived and then pay instead of pay up front 3-6 months before it comes.

Comment

Working...
                          X