No announcement yet.

New Releases!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm amazed that the 65 &65 cortina's haven't been made yet. I think you could get pre orders off 1500 for each. Made out of resin, I don't see why it can't be done.
    Drives me crazy that we have had heaps of bathurst winners made twice, with more on the way. Thanks cc.

Comment

• I don't think we are going to get the DJR cars this week, we will not get them till after Christmas now

Comment

• Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
        I don't think we are going to get the DJR cars this week, we will not get them till after Christmas now
        Most shops should have had them yesterday. I know MotorFocus got theirs but Car 17 is Sold Out

Comment

• Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
          I don't think we are going to get the DJR cars this week, we will not get them till after Christmas now
          Fordmad17 is right there wazza, most shops would have got theres I know Kollectable Kaos where I get mine got there stock yesterday and are sold out on both to pre orders. Lucky for me I pre ordered the #17 McLaughlin FGX when Biante announced it earlier in the year as I knew that it was gonna be a sell out the #17 Car.

Comment

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post

Fordmad17 is right there wazza, most shops would have got theres I know Kollectable Kaos where I get mine got there stock yesterday and are sold out on both to pre orders. Lucky for me I pre ordered the #17 McLaughlin FGX when Biante announced it earlier in the year as I knew that it was gonna be a sell out the #17 Car.
            Yeah I know it was going to be sold out that's why I did the same thing pre ordered my car #17 one as wel way back then mate

Comment

• Anyone know if CC are doing the Whincup Championship winner. Since I've seen no mention of it I'm guessing they are not doing it as They would've had it up by now surely.

Comment

• I would say they won't as Whincup models do not sell very well. Speaking of this years 888 cars, how poor of CC to not put the matte finish on them???? Obviously too hard to make the car matte and the signage gloss. Luckily for us Biante released the REAL champions car this week

Comment

• I was lucky enough to get a Scotty Mac car as they are going to be like hens teeth to find me thinks.

Comment

• Agree - when the Bathurst pole car arrive it will take some heat off it though. Got my one yesterday and had a quick inspection before it got wrapped up. Looks fantastic and can't wait to set it up in the cabinet

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                      Anyone know if CC are doing the Whincup Championship winner. Since I've seen no mention of it I'm guessing they are not doing it as They would've had it up by now surely.
                      I'd consider getting one of those. It would be good to have as a 'first Newcastle Championship winner'

Comment

Working...
                      X