No announcement yet.

New Releases!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmm, could be seen as inciting racial hatred!

Comment

• Saw the 1/12 scale Coulthard car yesterday at Games World. It looks really good. Is there an issue with tissue paper sticking to the decals on these models?

Comment

• Originally posted by viking View Post
        Hmmmm, could be seen as inciting racial hatred!
        How could you come to that conclusion. Its history, or are you trying to rewrite it? Or do you think it didn't happen?

Comment

• If a Marlboro logo or the outline of a camel makes you want to smoke, a nazi flag must make you want to eradicate non blue eyed blondes

Comment

• See CC have announced that they have canceled the 2017 championship winner

Comment

• Originally posted by vywgn View Post
              See CC have announced that they have canceled the 2017 championship winner
              Not surprising >> Jamie's Diecasts don't sell - They probably hoped having Craig Lowndes included in the picture might have sold some >> WE aren't as stupid as CC think we are !!!

What it needed was a audio file of Roland Dane screaming down Craig's radio to take Scotty out or bin it ::: Well he did both ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by vywgn View Post
                See CC have announced that they have canceled the 2017 championship winner
                Not surprised at all, he doesn't sell models and the CC brick is a toy finished in an inaccurate gloss and overpriced.

Not to mention Biante already released a much more popular model of the 2017 Championship winner

Comment

• If memory serves me well this isnt the first time they cancelled a whincup champ winner either

Comment

• I got the season car as I knew they wouldn't make it

Comment

Working...
                    X