No announcement yet.

New Releases!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah i am thinking about getting one or both of those cars. They are good looking colour schemes. It makes sense for Authentics to get the most out of their FGx moulds, especially now djr dont have a rolling livery.

Comment

• I'm just happy knowing the 64s are still rolling out, Biante and now Authentics.. CC 64s are just eh. Not worth it imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by HRT13 View Post
        I'm just happy knowing the 64s are still rolling out, Biante and now Authentics.. CC 64s are just eh. Not worth it imo.
        At least they are doing them. Better than nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post

At least they are doing them. Better than nothing.
          Very true, I just wish they would up their quality.
          I wonder if someone would produce the altima/S60 or E63 at any point down the track in 64th.

Comment

• Now that would be good. There was only 1 year that the whole field was made 2005 I think it was without looking. Those were the glory days.

Comment

• I actually think the CC 1:64s are actually pretty good. Yes the windows are blacked out but they seem to be made as a whole printed wrap so they have a perfect finish and have a nice finish. Combine them with Biante's painted Supercar wheels and they would look even better.

Comment

• I agree. They sit really well. Better than the last ones they made
                Last edited by fordmad17; 05-05-2018, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• The black window CCs have grown on me, too. The finish is great, and ride heights are ages better than the previous generation. Though I wonder what they plan on with the ZBs? More detail or an updated VF mold?

Comment

• Originally posted by Minno View Post
                    The black window CCs have grown on me, too. The finish is great, and ride heights are ages better than the previous generation. Though I wonder what they plan on with the ZBs? More detail or an updated VF mold?
                    Minno, they shouldn't just update the VF mold to a ZB. Totally different shape, but then we are talking about CC here.

Comment

• They are doing them with new tooling.

Comment

• Originally posted by malscar View Post

Minno, they shouldn't just update the VF mold to a ZB. Totally different shape, but then we are talking about CC here.
                        Yeah, I worded that weird. I meant I wondered if they would tool up a new car with a return to detail, or do the same as the VF with the black windows. Id hope for detail but I guess Id settle for black windows again as long as they are accurate with the same quality finish as the VFs.

Comment

• On CCs version of the 1978 Bathurst winner it has a different font for the number 5 on one side of the car compared to the other side. Is this how it should be or is it a huge mistake?

Comment

• Originally posted by ravenstone View Post
                            On CCs version of the 1978 Bathurst winner it has a different font for the number 5 on one side of the car compared to the other side. Is this how it should be or is it a huge mistake?
                            Got an pics Ravenstone

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post

Got an pics Ravenstone

Comment

• If that is a mistake it does not surprise me in the least. That model is a shocker, I cannot believe it is getting made looking that bad in this day and age, maybe 20 years ago it would have been ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X