No announcement yet.

New Releases!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats shocking, I'm amazed this sort of stuff gets past QC.

Comment

• The bottom photo is wrong, WOW BIG mistake, So the drivers side is right and the passenger side is the 1979 font.

Comment

• Is it me or does the wheel base seem to long. It looks like its been stretched. Would love to see a pic of them both side by side.

Comment

• I'm Glad someone else posted about the different fonts on the "5" used on each side of the CC '78 A9X - I wasn't game to mention the car again !!!
          Plus, the 05 doesn't sit central in the black square on the passenger side :
          Last edited by Get_Over_It; 15-05-2018, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• On the 05 font matter, watch the original footage of the 1978 race and one will see the CC stuffed up big time as they actually get this matter of detail correct for once. I know this is highly unusual, however it means all of us with the AutoArt version have not noticed that our models have the wrong font. There is some good footage on YouTube that clearly shows the 05 in the pits and the number on both sides of the car are clearly visible and they are different. Even the offset in the number is correct on the CC. Funny how they get this right and CC can't get the airdam right for the VK Group A. Go check it out for yourselves - I was flabbergasted knowing how much attention to detail HDT had in their sign writing and their use of projectors to get the lettering correct over the guards. I'm sure there is a story to this.
            Last edited by basman; 15-05-2018, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Your deadset right. WOW I've never noticed that but its so obvious when you see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                Your deadset right. WOW I've never noticed that but its so obvious when you see it.
                I couldnít believe it myself - however I enjoyed watching the half hour HDT film in the process! Worth watching to see those XC Cobras!

One just does not expect the CC research department to get something like this correct when they have stuffed up simple detail like the VK Group A airdam (after receiving repetitive advice from those in the know in their forum)!

A welcomed surprise though and gives up hope that they have upped their game for future releases. I canít wait for their #17 Mustang.

Comment

• Hi, Can You Post this YouTube video link ( or PM it to me ) - I'd love to see it

Comment

• Apologies - I'm on an iPad and don't know how to post a link on this device.nit is called Bathurst 1978 - highlights - HDT - Moffat pit fire and is 30.23 long (posted by Holden Man NZ). If you search using Bathurst 1978, it should be the fourth one that is recommended. It is an old HDT promo and awesome to watch.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7BLwUxEhbg

12:18 and 27:05 are the best views.
                      Last edited by fordmad17; 15-05-2018, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• OK, Thanks fordmad17 :

Comment

• Well colour me surprised. Funny that CC get so much wrong on that and other models yet get that particular aspect correct.

Comment

• Well there ya go... learn something new each day.!

Comment

• I see cc reckon they'll have the zb launch car out by the end of the year

Comment

Working...
                              X