New Releases!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigmac33 View Post
    I love the announcement of the FG-X in the bathurst tribute livery. Looks amazing!
    I think the retro livery on the VF works better than this one. something about the FG-X just doesn't look right to me.

Comment

• I'm the opposite - the simple Falcon livery adapts really nicely while to me the lines of the Torana livery do not translate as well to the modern shape of the VF. Both look nice but that FG-X is killer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
        I'm the opposite - the simple Falcon livery adapts really nicely while to me the lines of the Torana livery do not translate as well to the modern shape of the VF. Both look nice but that FG-X is killer!
        I agree the lines on the livery of the torana don't sit as well on the shape of the VF. Plus it looks a little atrange having the word Torana plastered across the front of a VF

Comment

• Not my cuppa tea but I see where Biante are going with these two as they were the first ever models that they released and being their 20th anniversary.

I hope they do well for them and Happy 20th Biante.
          Last edited by fordmad17; 22-06-2018, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• Interesting to read your feedback guys. Every time we announce one of these custom retro cars we hold our breath as they seem to invoke such strong personal tastes. Some people love them and some people hate them. Completely understand this so we try to do the best we can.
            My personal favourite with these 2 is the FGX (it looks even better in person) but the VF is still nice.

Comment

• The Falcon is the best out of the 2 by a mile. The Brock livery on the torana is awesome but the same livery on a commodore looks terrible. Just shows how the shape of the car makes or breaks it.

Comment

• Carlectables Falcon XA RPO83 in red pepper arrived this week. Good looking model. Bonnet fit could be better but not a major

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                  Interesting to read your feedback guys. Every time we announce one of these custom retro cars we hold our breath as they seem to invoke such strong personal tastes. Some people love them and some people hate them. Completely understand this so we try to do the best we can.
                  My personal favourite with these 2 is the FGX (it looks even better in person) but the VF is still nice.
                  Im all for the concept. Its something different, love to see a tru-blu or greens-tuf xd/xe livery on an FG-X

Comment

Im all for the concept. Its something different, love to see a tru-blu or greens-tuf xd/xe livery on an FG-X
                    Many years ago there was a forum member here who Code 3d (custom made) those liveries onto FG molds. They looked great!

Comment

Im all for the concept.
                      Me too. I really like the two Modern Historics that have been done. My '96 car looks great next to the original Biante model. I also like how Biante doesn't completely flood us with them-it's just one or two every 12-18 months or so. Gets a big tick from me. Would love to see an '02 Green-eyed Monster on an FG-X.

Comment

• Originally posted by Numark83 View Post

Many years ago there was a forum member here who Code 3d (custom made) those liveries onto FG molds. They looked great!
                        If that was Rascot your talking about, he made some awesome stuff. Probably where Biante got the idea from.

Comment

• Rascot is very good at his craft.

Comment

• here's an interesting concept. a 1/43 Porsche advent calendar.

https://hlj.com/product/frzeitf670281

Comment

• Set for release now in Dec, looking the goods so far. Wish they went for when it ran the same wheels on the back and front during that race week but it accurate as is too

Comment

• looking the goods there Pug0205 starting to come to life mate, I hate mix wheels on cars but anyway you can't have ever thing lol

Comment

Working...
                                X