Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And probably a Newcastle "last full time drive model"

Comment

• My apologies if someone has already answered this, but is Biante doing the 2018 888 Lowndes Bathurst winner in 1:18?

Comment

• Waiting for Authentics to release the 2017 BW like

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAKA05 View Post
          My apologies if someone has already answered this, but is Biante doing the 2018 888 Lowndes Bathurst winner in 1:18?
          No. Classic Carlectables are and always have done T8 cars. Bainte will most likely be doing the 1/12 version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minno View Post
            Waiting for Authentics to release the 2017 BW like
            Obviously Betty isn't as important as Roger !!!

Its annoying that their BIG first announcement was the 2017 Bathurst winner - Yet, they've been able to produce & release multiple liveries of DJR Penske in multiple sizes ::

I JUST hope they do Reynolds 2018 Bathurst ZB - That was BY far the Best looking car on the grid. I'd buy a 1:18 & a 1:12 - Even though I dislike the look of the ZB.

I'm guessing William is still part of this Forum - There are multiple Posts started by him still on here ( Biante, Authentic & Apex are all one imho )

Comment

• Apex and Biante have now joined but Authentic are not connected to them.

Comment

• So is the Bowe Vc commodore due to arrive before or after the palais white car?

Comment

• So is the Bowe Vc commodore due to arrive before or after the palais white car?

Comment

• I'm a intrigued that it appears the model expo John Bowe CAT Falcon will come out before the Glenn Seton EF & the Pack Leader EF.
                    I hope these models will be released soon as we've been waiting forever for the Seton car in particular then hopefully Biante influence can get more EF & EL models done in a decent time frame.
                    There is so many great cars to be made of this era.

Comment

• Originally posted by Socony View Post
                      I'm a intrigued that it appears the model expo John Bowe CAT Falcon will come out before the Glenn Seton EF & the Pack Leader EF.
                      I hope these models will be released soon as we've been waiting forever for the Seton car in particular then hopefully Biante influence can get more EF & EL models done in a decent time frame.
                      Couldn't agree more!
                      Doubt it will get produced but Cameron McClean's Greenfield EL was a smart looking machine

Comment

Totally agree. I'd like Alan Jones Komatsu cars from '97 & '98 to be made. They would look great.

Comment

I'm a intrigued that it appears the model expo John Bowe CAT Falcon will come out before the Glenn Seton EF & the Pack Leader EF.
                          Me too Socony, I find it very interesting too that the Bowe CAT EL Expo model will be out before the Seton/Parsons EF and Jones/Grice EF when you consider they were announced well before the CAT EL especially on the the Seton EF its taken so long to be released. Im always asking Apex/Biante now on its update and last month in October after Bathurst got this reply

"Not sure if Richard has had a chance to update you yet since he got back, but the 2018 Tickfords are waiting to be consolidated with the 1989 Bathurst-winning Sierra, which is should be at the forwarders now. So I expect they will be released here next month when there’s a suitable window in the Biante/Apex schedule. The EFs could be here in the same timeframe >finally< if there are no shipping issues.

Nothing yet on any of the 2018 Bathurst and Sandown cars until we have had a chance to talk to the teams, but you will of course find out as soon as there is any news through the regular email announcements"

So looks like with some luck that the EFs may come out after the Expo is what Im picking if they dont have any delays, Im with you on the that one hopefully now Biante and Apex are now one that in 2019 that we see quite a few EFs and ELs announced to be made.

Comment

• For all that Authentic collectables aren't doing any better. They have an awful lot of models to live up to. One year on & no 2017 Bathurst winner let alone the Erebus 2017 car, retro car & Bathurst pole car.
                            They have Scott Mclaughlin as there ambassador & haven't produced any of his cars. Same deal, the year car, retro car & no doubt the Bathurst 3rd place. Never mind the other Falcon's they are producing.
                            They seem to have got carried away with the other stuff, a HRT '96 watch? Bathurst year book & DJRTP year book? I like some of the posters but the other stuff seems a bridge to far for me anyway.

Comment

Working...
                            X