No announcement yet.

New Releases!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if Authentics are close to getting the first of last years DJR falcons out? Weíre nearly 6 months into the next year and they havenít managed any of them.
    You would think the pressure must be on as they are arguably the hottest team in the pit lane right now.

Comment

• Does anyone know if Authentics are close to getting the first of last years DJR falcons out? Weíre nearly 6 months into the next year and they havenít managed any of them.
      You would think the pressure must be on as they are arguably the hottest team in the pit lane right now.

Comment

• No idea myself but their backlog of cars is getting big and that is just in 1:18 scale. Take into consideration that they are yet to announce a Mustang or ZB model and their workload is going to be huge. Modern Supercars have a very limited shelf life in terms of demand so the longer they wait, the less people will be wanting cars from 2016, 17, and soon 2018.

Which makes me think they have bitten of more than they can chew at this point.

Also means the first Mustang model is well over a year away. Would be 18 months at least I think!
        Last edited by Pug205; 22-05-2019, 05:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Socony View Post
          Does anyone know if Authentics are close to getting the first of last years DJR falcons out? Weíre nearly 6 months into the next year and they havenít managed any of them.
          The best place to ask would be on Authentics Facebook page. They are very good at responding to questions there:
          https://www.facebook.com/authenticcollectables

Also some pics of the decorated samples here:
          https://www.facebook.com/authenticco...&theater&ifg=1
          Last edited by blueduece58; 22-05-2019, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Socony View Post
            Does anyone know if Authentics are close to getting the first of last years DJR falcons out? Weíre nearly 6 months into the next year and they havenít managed any of them.
            Iíve emailed them a few times and get the standard responses of quality issues, warehouse dramas etc etc. I know there are issues that come up, but Iím with you Pug205, I think theyíve done too much too quick.

Comment

• Just a few words on the apex HSV's I've had issues with the antennas, not attatched and broken before the box is even open. And the Highway patrol car i bought two of and had the rear spoiler loose on both. quick fix for me but for someone else it may not be. I'm leaning towards resin cars being the go now, the Biante branded HSV's are great.

Comment

• So the German Toy Fair is on at the moment, this is the only Aussie model I've seen in the photo threads thus far.

If you'd like to see what else is on show: https://modelcarforum.de/showthread....495#post695495

Comment

• Drake have been streaming aswell.

Comment

• Woo Hoo!!
                    XB GT sedan and HSV W 1 are on the way

Comment

• Originally posted by My Element View Post
                      Just a few words on the apex HSV's I've had issues with the antennas, not attatched and broken before the box is even open. And the Highway patrol car i bought two of and had the rear spoiler loose on both. quick fix for me but for someone else it may not be. I'm leaning towards resin cars being the go now, the Biante branded HSV's are great.
                      I purchased a W427 in panorama silver and also had issues with the antenna which was flat on the roof when I opened the box. when I tried to straighten it it broke, also the door fitment was poor, very disappointing. I also have the Highway Patrol GTS no issues there. Ford ok too.

Comment

• With the strong possibility of factories closing down in China temporarily i hope someone will be keeping an eye on the quality of models coming out after reopening. I believe there would be a strong possibility of models showing up with bits missing etc even a strong possibility of the diecast metal not being up to standard. There is also another strong possibility of a financial melt down and factories closing up permanently with more moulds lost like in the last financial melt down which basically finished the 1:64 range with only 1 sandman and 2 eh being released. I know everyones health is more important but at the end of the day life must go on so stay safe and keep your hands in your pockets and not on the handrails.

Comment

• My understanding is there will be a big lull in models coming out because they are closed, and I hope Biante Has a few new releases stashed in their warehouse to let us have.

Comment

• Well if there is a big lull in new models I will be looking at older releases that I couldn't afford to purchase at the time & try & tick off a few of them

Comment

• it'll give me time to catch up on what i have put aside, and i'll get some 1/12 cars that haven't sold out

Comment

• this is going to affect everything too. Bunnings, Footlocker, all those types shops will suffer as everythings made in china. Even sticky tape is made in china. Tradies will suffer.

Comment

Working...
                                X