Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see the VF Director is in transit

Comment

• Be interesting to see how much turns up with this covid 19 thing happening

Comment

• Originally posted by viking View Post
        Be interesting to see how much turns up with this covid 19 thing happening
        My guess is they already had it sitting in the warehouse. I could be wrong. Hopefully they have a few things they can release on the drip until it settles down.

Comment

• The Authentics KISS car has landed at my stockist.

Comment

• VF DIRECTOR has landed at my stockist

Comment

• Just seen this on Authentic Collectables Group Facebook page that Authentics shared on the 2019 Bathurst winning Mustang in the first decorated sample stage with more changes to make to it they said.

According to them in there comments that the Mustang Bathurst winner will be first Mustang released in 1/18 of the production line ahead of the season cars and they gave a sneak peek at the Scott McLaughlin 2019 Season based on Adelaide on the Mustang's debut and win.

looks awesome and cant wait to add both of these hopefully at the end of the year if there are no deplays

Click image for larger version

Name:	105703455_942672266162652_7090958483819512233_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	654713

Name:	104476216_942691179494094_2934427874106030433_o.jpg
Size:	151.0 KB
ID:	654712

Comment

• Wow they do look sharp. Yes I heard they were doing the season car on the debut win in Adelaide, will be some difference between them as it was the only race he used the yellow numbers, different rear wing as they've tooled more than one & the Mightymite on the front as opposed to the Three Threes they ran later on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Socony View Post
                  Wow they do look sharp. Yes I heard they were doing the season car on the debut win in Adelaide, will be some difference between them as it was the only race he used the yellow numbers, different rear wing as they've tooled more than one & the Mightymite on the front as opposed to the Three Threes they ran later on.
                  Agreed totally Socony on that they look awesome, its great that they are doing the Bathurst winner first off the line and then the season cars they announced.

Exactly there are the points of difference between the Adelaide 500 debut Mustang and the Bathurst winner as you mentioned with the yellow number and the rear wing endplate how it started the season.

Very much looking forward to the Mustang's, I've got the Bathurst winner on preorder along with 1 from each team DJRTP #17, Tickford Racing #5 being the last Bottle O Ford and 23 Red Milwaukee #23 Davison for the Mustang debut season cars in 2019 Supercars Championship as I'm more of a Falcon fan and collector than Mustang but be nice to have a few models of its first season in Supercars.

Comment

• Good comments biante2326. I agree will be good to have a few from the first season of the mustang. I also have the Bathurst winner on preorder along with both the #17 & #12 cars. Am considering the Supercheap auto car. I didnt like the normal Milwaukee tools car but loved the retro Sandown car as well as the retro Supercheap car. They will make them in time along with the championship winner of course.
                    I did ask authentics about the possibility of making a Darwin Triple Crown winner car but they said just to many McLaughlin cars at the moment. It may be considered as a exclusive edition in the future.

On another note with regards to the Biante XB falcon sedan in polar white. I think its a more attractive model to get because it has a brown interior instead of the black used on most models. Makes for a good point of difference and is something Id like to see more of on road car models.

Comment

• Hooray, looking forward to these. Hope they don't all arrive at once though. The wallet wouldn't like it

Comment

• It sure will be Socony, I did pre order the Mostert #55 Supercheap Auto Mustang orginally but when it was announced that he was going to Holden I changed it into Holdsworth #5 Bottle O being the last Bottle O Ford now its Truck Assist for 2020.

They will for sure do the 2019 Sandown Mustang retro liverys and the Championship winner along with the Mustang launch car with the Ford Performance livery and Camouflage livery as well along with the 2020 cars for this year.

I might pre order if they announce the Mostert/Moffat Supercheap retro Mustang as I have the Allan Moffat Coke #9 Boss Mustang so that would look good next to it.

Interesting I asked Authentic if they were going to make the Kelly Racing Mustangs given they are doing all the others and they said no unfortunately we wont be but they would love to they said so maybe its licensing with the Kelly Racing having Apex/Biante making the Nissan's.

That McLaughlin Darwin triple crown winner is a good thought as an exclusive expo type one day I agree probably as they said 2 many of his Mustang's at the moment them the Championship winner to come after along with the 2020 car which has an unchanged livery apart from the numbers moving on thr front windscreen and the side rear qtr window.

I agree on the XB GT Sedan in Polar white with the Saddle brown interior does give it a different point of difference with the different color interior as opposed to the common Black interior in the GT Falcon models.

I will wait to they announce another color XB GT Sedan with the Saddle brown interior as in my Falcon GT collection of one of every model GT I'm trying to get a different color for each and I have the Avis White XR GT.

I ordered the Yellow Blaze XB Sedan just so I could have a XB GT Sedan in the collection as already have the CC Falcon XA,GT RPO83 in yellow Glow so will sell that when they do a Green XB GT Sedan.

Comment

• Woo Hoo, this just announced by CC so looking forward to getting a Seton Ford Bathurst winner in my Ford Bathurst winner's collection so hopefully if the McLaughlin Mustang is out by then or in early 2021 my Ford Bathurst winner's Collection will be up to date and completed unless of course Ford win again this year.

Name:	105650885_144397960574220_392850412523050487_o.jpg
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	654729

Comment

• That should be the last of the Bathurst winners, I wonder if they will do the 3 Phillip island winners too?

Comment

• is there really anyone who wants a replica of The Rock? Authentic are selling a 1:2 scale replica for $200. i can sell you a full scale rock for $10 if you're interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by spolyhronidis View Post
                                is there really anyone who wants a replica of The Rock? Authentic are selling a 1:2 scale replica for $200. i can sell you a full scale rock for $10 if you're interested.
                                Postage could be a killer tho :P

Comment

Working...
                                X