Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Makes You Laugh?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What Makes You Laugh?

    sorry to plug an already flowing bunch of threads but with the sad thread and the cheeses you off thread there needs another counter balance to make it 2/2 sad cheese /happy laugh


    anyway ill kick it off

    what makes you laugh
    when mum blows up her 7th microwave in 10 yrs by simply cooking a jam doughnut

  • #2
    Originally posted by smokey_dj View Post
    sorry to plug an already flowing bunch of threads but with the sad thread and the cheeses you off thread there needs another counter balance to make it 2/2 sad cheese /happy laugh


    anyway ill kick it off

    what makes you laugh
    when mum blows up her 7th microwave in 10 yrs by simply cooking a jam doughnut
    See CAMS are right, doughnuts are dangerous.

    Comment


    • #3
      Two & a half men on Ch9 - I dont watch it religously, but when I do I really get a laugh out of it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by smokey_dj View Post
        sorry to plug an already flowing bunch of threads but with the sad thread and the cheeses you off thread there needs another counter balance to make it 2/2 sad cheese /happy laugh


        anyway ill kick it off

        what makes you laugh
        when mum blows up her 7th microwave in 10 yrs by simply cooking a jam doughnut
        That is funny who would've thought doughnuts were that dangerous!.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by john View Post
          Two & a half men on Ch9 - I dont watch it religously, but when I do I really get a laugh out of it.
          That is my favorite show on T.V for sure.

          Comment


          • #6
            Well this is kind of old but at the end of last year, I did a project on HRT and HSVDT. Now when it came time to present it to the class, my science teacher had HRT written down on his marking sheet and he said "here is Thomas, who has chose to research for his project, Hormone Replacement Theropy."
            The whole class cracked up laughing for the next four minutes and I ended up getting bonus marks as all the other kids were supposedly being rude by laughing.
            Cheers,
            Thomas

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Holdennumber1 View Post
              Well this is kind of old but at the end of last year, I did a project on HRT and HSVDT. Now when it came time to present it to the class, my science teacher had HRT written down on his marking sheet and he said "here is Thomas, who has chose to research for his project, Hormone Replacement Theropy."
              The whole class cracked up laughing for the next four minutes and I ended up getting bonus marks as all the other kids were supposedly being rude by laughing.
              Cheers,
              Thomas
              LOL. good one.

              Comment


              • #8
                This was a while ago but i thought it was funny - I was in my Business technologhy class and we were in the computer room, my friend turned a round to find the teachers lacey g string hanging out at the time and she is around 55 - I thought it was hilarious and so did the class. She was so embarrassed!

                Comment


                • #9

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Very funny Mal. I like it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      seeing the idiot nsw speed limited p plater fly past you just outside of sydney at about maybe 130-140 in a 110 zone

                      then seeing him 4+ hours later pulled up by hwy patrol as the towtruck backs upto his car for the hoon tow:P

                      how do you like them apples you ricer boy cut me off infront of a truck will ya :P

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by john View Post
                        Two & a half men on Ch9 - I dont watch it religously, but when I do I really get a laugh out of it.
                        used to be my favourite show as well,
                        then bloody ch9 kept putting repeats on top of repeats with the occasionaly rare new show.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Billy Connolly

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by hobby View Post
                            used to be my favourite show as well,
                            then bloody ch9 kept putting repeats on top of repeats with the occasionaly rare new show.
                            Thats why I got all the seasons on DVD

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              My father in law coming over today saying he has a problem with his immaculate VH Charger. He changed the steering wheel and told me now the indicators are stuck on when ignition is on. Told him to go home and check if the car is in reverse, he rang me back laughing his butt off. Guess what...........it was

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X