What Makes You Laugh?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Makes You Laugh?

sorry to plug an already flowing bunch of threads but with the sad thread and the cheeses you off thread there needs another counter balance to make it 2/2 sad cheese /happy laugh

anyway ill kick it off

what makes you laugh
    when mum blows up her 7th microwave in 10 yrs by simply cooking a jam doughnut

Originally posted by smokey_dj View Post
    sorry to plug an already flowing bunch of threads but with the sad thread and the cheeses you off thread there needs another counter balance to make it 2/2 sad cheese /happy laugh

anyway ill kick it off

what makes you laugh
    See CAMS are right, doughnuts are dangerous.

Comment

Two & a half men on Ch9 - I dont watch it religously, but when I do I really get a laugh out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by smokey_dj View Post

anyway ill kick it off

what makes you laugh
        That is funny who would've thought doughnuts were that dangerous!.

Comment

Originally posted by john View Post
          Two & a half men on Ch9 - I dont watch it religously, but when I do I really get a laugh out of it.
          That is my favorite show on T.V for sure.

Comment

Well this is kind of old but at the end of last year, I did a project on HRT and HSVDT. Now when it came time to present it to the class, my science teacher had HRT written down on his marking sheet and he said "here is Thomas, who has chose to research for his project, Hormone Replacement Theropy."
            The whole class cracked up laughing for the next four minutes and I ended up getting bonus marks as all the other kids were supposedly being rude by laughing.
            Cheers,
            Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by Holdennumber1 View Post
              Well this is kind of old but at the end of last year, I did a project on HRT and HSVDT. Now when it came time to present it to the class, my science teacher had HRT written down on his marking sheet and he said "here is Thomas, who has chose to research for his project, Hormone Replacement Theropy."
              The whole class cracked up laughing for the next four minutes and I ended up getting bonus marks as all the other kids were supposedly being rude by laughing.
              Cheers,
              Thomas
              LOL. good one.

Comment

This was a while ago but i thought it was funny - I was in my Business technologhy class and we were in the computer room, my friend turned a round to find the teachers lacey g string hanging out at the time and she is around 55 - I thought it was hilarious and so did the class. She was so embarrassed!

Comment

Comment

Very funny Mal. I like it.

Comment

seeing the idiot nsw speed limited p plater fly past you just outside of sydney at about maybe 130-140 in a 110 zone

then seeing him 4+ hours later pulled up by hwy patrol as the towtruck backs upto his car for the hoon tow:P

how do you like them apples you ricer boy cut me off infront of a truck will ya :P

Comment

Originally posted by john View Post
                        used to be my favourite show as well,
                        then bloody ch9 kept putting repeats on top of repeats with the occasionaly rare new show.

Comment

Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by hobby View Post
                            used to be my favourite show as well,
                            then bloody ch9 kept putting repeats on top of repeats with the occasionaly rare new show.
                            Thats why I got all the seasons on DVD

Comment

My father in law coming over today saying he has a problem with his immaculate VH Charger. He changed the steering wheel and told me now the indicators are stuck on when ignition is on. Told him to go home and check if the car is in reverse, he rang me back laughing his butt off. Guess what...........it was

Comment

Working...
                              X