No announcement yet.

What Makes You Laugh?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visited our neighbours and had a couple of candle lit glasses with them. Came home, plugged the genni in and all was good with the world. Dunno what the problem was

Comment

• can someone refresh my memory. was the V8 push into China successful? I only ask because I see TC is involved in a move to play an AFL game in China next year.

Comment

• Superbly successful, 3 people actually paid to see the event and another couple took advantage of freebie tickets.

Comment

• This new Lethal Weapon TV show is hilarious. For all the wrong reasons.

Comment

• Not really a laugh but more of a giggle and a shake of the head. The buyers on Ebay that "bought" some $19.99 1/18 "specials" from a seller in China. Not only was the offer too good to be true and obviously a scam, (price, listing descriptions stolen from legit auctions, China???), but when their "bargains" didn't turn up, and they realised they weren't going to get them, they got all nasty and left the negative feedback (should have just held their heads in shame instead). These scammers prey on greedy people like this. I can understand that someone might say "Hey it's only $20 and if it doesn't turn up, then it's only $20. (probably gamble on the horses and pokies too) But that 20 bucks along with all the other 20 bucks, makes many thousands that this scammer has ended up with. Now as for the greedy buggers that scooped up multiples, all I have to say is "A fool and his money are soon parted".

Comment

• But if they paid by paypal aren't they protected. Scams are everywhere at the moment.

Comment

• i bought a book on Ford Australia recently. they mention how when the Factory in Fremantle stopped making cars (Ford made cars in Fremantle??), they used the factory to repair cars shipped over from Sydney & Melbourne. a frequent repair was bullet holes. apparently the cars were shipped on open rail cars and people would use them for target practice.

Comment

Working...
                X