Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/18 Hq Monaro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1/18 Hq Monaro

    Has any one come across this colour before. Brooklands Blue


    http://www.biante.com.au/product_21622.htm

  • #2
    Bloody looks good.

    Comment


    • #3
      That looks awesome. IMO, its a better colour than the Orchid Metallic CC HQ and probably the best looking so far, apart from maybe the Tangerine one. Good work Biante!
      Cheers,
      Thomas

      Comment


      • #4
        L

        one O’range / tangerine is THE BEST not that I’m bias….much

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by adhowie View Post
          Has any one come across this colour before. Brooklands Blue


          http://www.biante.com.au/product_21622.htm
          A very rare colour, only available in 1971 and 1972.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by HQGTS74 View Post
            A very rare colour, only availabe in 1971 and 1972. Very nice especially with the 350 chev.
            i assume you're going to buy it

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kashmir View Post
              i assume you're going to buy it
              It's a HQ isn't it? Yes i look forward to it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by HQGTS74 View Post
                It's a HQ isn't it? Yes i look forward to it.
                of course you will buy it,just had to confirm it

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HQGTS74 View Post
                  It's a HQ isn't it? Yes i look forward to it.
                  He's Back!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Chev_350 View Post
                    He's Back!
                    in Black

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Welcome back Chris, you behave okay?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Rod cars are a very hard theme to resist for me, but that looks terrific.
                        I dunno how you guys manage to get them all with so many colours being released by both manufacturers.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by wayno View Post
                          Rod cars are a very hard theme to resist for me, but that looks terrific.
                          I dunno how you guys manage to get them all with so many colours being released by both manufacturers.
                          so you do or you don't collect them? (can't understand you're post)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by wayno View Post
                            Rod cars are a very hard theme to resist for me, but that looks terrific.
                            I dunno how you guys manage to get them all with so many colours being released by both manufacturers.
                            Yes, there are many to get, i try to pick my favourite colours for each car and whichever manufacturer i prefer, but in the case of the HQ, ill buy any colour, they're all nice. I do prefer the
                            Biante HQ coupe also.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Kashmir View Post
                              so you do or you don't collect them? (can't understand you're post)
                              I've managed to stay away from despite numerous temptations, but respect greatly the guys that do and get all variants of a certain model produced.
                              I find the sheer number of road cars available quite daunting to be honest.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X