The Question Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Question Thread

Hi all thought i would start a thread where forums members with questions on anything that doesnt relate to another thread can be asked here. I thought due to the size of the forum and the amount of members and all of our knowledge, might help others with their question. Hope this thread works, Ash
    P.s See below my first Q

I was thinking about starting this thread a couple of weeks ago but you beat me to it anyway good idea for a thread.

Comment

why dont steam rollers roll steam ?

Comment

So here is my question, two weeks ago got a mazda 323 1983, i do a motorsports tafe course up at wodonga and coming back to melbourne yesterday i think the clutch has started to go...Here is what is happening
        Basically on up shifts to 3rd and especially started in first i get a massive jolt as i let the clutch out....if i massively ride the clutch the jolt is reduced, though if a let it out normally it jolts that bad it feels like the car jumps.
        I think the clutch is stuffed and is not allow smooth transfer of drive, or could that be gearbox related. Thanks in advance for all responses regards Ash

Comment

The massive jolt on changing up is proberly caused by the power band kicking in or maybe the dredging of Port Phillip Bay, I don't think climate change or the global economic crises would cause such a massive jolt in up shifting. (All joke aside it is the clutch)

Comment

does anyone know the height diamentions for the gmp 2 post 1:18 scale model car hoists ???

Comment

Originally posted by barnart View Post
              The massive jolt on changing up is proberly caused by the power band kicking in or maybe the dredging of Port Phillip Bay, I don't think climate change or the global economic crises would cause such a massive jolt in up shifting. (All joke aside it is the clutch)
              Lol im an amatuer so opened myself up for it, i was pretty sure it was a clutch, what will it cost to fix, including labour any guess cheers

Comment

Can chicken salt be put on chicken?

Comment

Originally posted by minh427 View Post
                  is chicken salt made FROM chickens :O

Comment

No, But possum poop is a good substitute.

Comment

Yes....my Mum does it, for reasons i still do not understand

Comment

why is it that when you drive up towards people who cross the road maybe 100m away from the crossing they act like like your in the wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by model_mad View Post
                          So here is my question, two weeks ago got a mazda 323 1983, i do a motorsports tafe course up at wodonga and coming back to melbourne yesterday i think the clutch has started to go...Here is what is happening
                          Basically on up shifts to 3rd and especially started in first i get a massive jolt as i let the clutch out....if i massively ride the clutch the jolt is reduced, though if a let it out normally it jolts that bad it feels like the car jumps.
                          I think the clutch is stuffed and is not allow smooth transfer of drive, or could that be gearbox related. Thanks in advance for all responses regards Ash
                          Thrust bearing

Comment

When shows are advertised on HD10 I can't pick them up. I get southern cross HD 10, regional NSW. All the other HD channels are correct as to t.v guide.
                            So my question is: Is (HD ten) different to (SC 10 HD).
                            Also my TV is full HD.
                            Cheers
                            P.S The SC HD 10 always shows the demonstration channel.
                            Last edited by pitcrew; 07-03-2009, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Yeh I was wondering the same thing as the 24 hr sport channel starts in a cuppla weeks, I hope regionals can get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X