No announcement yet.

The Question Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheers mal and my element,i couldnt find much ifo on it...

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post

You mean Texaco
      Yeah, sorry Texaco, not Caltex. Dohhh.

HDT337

Comment

• a bit of a strange question, i was talkng to a guy at nelsons bay lsat night who claimed he worked on a ATCC holden sponsored by 'DO THE RIGHT THING' garbage adverts. i dont recall it and he couldnt remmeber the name of the team as he on did one round. his first name was wheyland, but called wes. sounds fishy to me. any idea's ? cheers

Comment

• Nope. Doesn't ring a bell with me

Comment

• Any ideas were to get decals printed in ink not laser ? Got some done but the colour is transparent against a dark background. Cheers

Comment

• i just saw on face book that brighty drove for GRM in the vs days. anyone else know about this ? blew me away.

Comment

• Dunno, did a Google search and came up as his v8 debut was Symmons Plains in 97 followed by drives with Alan Jones at Sandown and Bathurst.
                Presume that was Pack Leader Racing, dunno about in Tassie

Comment

• The photo was on PRA site.

Comment

• If i remember correctly, he replaced Steven Richards for a round in 1997, my guess is it was a weekend when GRM ran V8s and Super Tourers and there was a clash. No idea which round.

But because GRM had the Richards double for the 500 and 1000 races, he got the roll at Pack Leader/Stone Brothers

Comment

• it was symons plains acording to Wikipedia.

Comment

Working...
                      X