No announcement yet.

The Question Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas on where i could sell my whole collection of 1/43 supercars as a lot ? Not including ebay.

Comment

• Here Dave.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1551236035187224/

Comment

• Gumtree

Comment

• cheers, i know it would be hard to sell for such a large amount of cars and money.

Comment

• should I be offended that the shopping centre in Oran Park is called the Oran Park Podium?

Comment

• Originally posted by spolyhronidis View Post
              should I be offended that the shopping centre in Oran Park is called the Oran Park Podium?
              And I'd bet good money there is not a single car person's shop in it.

Comment

• when did Grey Primer become an official car colour? I've seen quite a few cars on the road lately with this colour and i'm not a fan of it.

Comment

• Gloss grey/beige primer colours look horrible, some have pearl in them as well. I dont understand who thought it would be a good colour choice.

Comment

• Hyundai started it with the velosetor and others in there range about 6 years ago.

Comment

• Does the Bathurst winning team / drivers still get prize money these days. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by 1:18 scale View Post
                        Does the Bathurst winning team / drivers still get prize money these days. Thanks
                        Mmmm. No as far as I know. Only the pole prize

Comment

• is anyone looking forward to seeing Ford v Ferrari?

Comment

• Yeah, just need to talk the missus into it, probably cost me a bottle of plonk or two

Comment

• Originally posted by spolyhronidis View Post
                              is anyone looking forward to seeing Ford v Ferrari?
                              Have seen it. Boring as bat poo .. unless you like motor racing history, watching motor racing, what transpired to make Ford build the GT40, the intrigue and politics of big corporations, and having a laugh at some of the comments in the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by moas View Post

Have seen it. Boring as bat poo .. unless you like motor racing history, watching motor racing, what transpired to make Ford build the GT40, the intrigue and politics of big corporations, and having a laugh at some of the comments in the movie.
                                thanks for the review.

Comment

Working...
                                X