Heads up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads up

Thought I would start this to post info on t.v shows, events etc.

Show on ch 7 (prime 1.30pm EAST) Chrome looks to be O.K
    Cheers

Originally posted by pitcrew View Post
    Thought I would start this to post info on t.v shows, events etc.

Show on ch 7 (prime 1.30pm EAST) Chrome looks to be O.K
    Cheers
    I watched some of this, but couldn't stand the presenter. I don't know who she is, but the dumb blonde act really annoyed me.

Comment

Originally posted by spolyhronidis View Post
      I watched some of this, but couldn't stand the presenter. I don't know who she is, but the dumb blonde act really annoyed me.
      haha i just had a quick look before it finished, i know what you mean. Was the show any good?

Chris

Comment

It wasn't to bad. a bit of a mixture, as stated, the presenter was as annoying as a blow fly in a space suit.

Comment

I watched this show last week and all it seemed to be was a long winded advertisement for Shannons. I forgot it was on today as I was too busy watching paint dry...

Comment

Definately looked liked a big ad for Shannons auctions, the presenter was very annoying indeed ended up putting the computer on and playing a game 10 min of the show..

Comment

It wasn't as good as i hoped. As stated more like a 30 min add for Shannon's. But did have a couple interesting pieces.

Comment

Long Shannon's add and I dont think she put on any act, its all natural. If we get bored with a car after 30 seconds we will show another car for 30 seconds and go to a live auction from the Melbourne Motor Show (thats not live).

Comment

Those HSV LE 20 years anniversary packs of the resin cars are in Coles or will be on Thursday for $10.00
                  Cheers

Comment

1HD 8.30pm tonight FIAGT

Comment

Cheers for that
                      Seen the end of some GT race with them going through a famous cork screwed track.

Comment

Midnight tonight 7th June 1HD Grand AM Watkins Glen 6hrs

Comment

For those lounging around today, 7HD has the 1966 Batman movie on at 12pm (Mid day) eastern time.
                          Cheers

Comment

Tonight June 19th 1HD 7.30pm DTM.

Comment

lowndes on the squizz sbs 2morro night

Comment

Working...
                              X