Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads up on some stamp releases

Comment

• Ta for that mate, I shall be awaiting the release !!

Comment

• Originally posted by spolyhronidis View Post
        For those who aren't aware of it yet, Photobucket now want to charge a fee so that you can post your photos on 3rd party websites. needless to say, I have deleted my account with them.
        me too, what a waste of time over the years putting pic on there. At least none will end up on google now

Comment

• So where do we go now. I have my whole collection on photo bucket.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
            So where do we go now. I have my whole collection on photo bucket.
            there are other photo sharing websites, but they could be planning to do the same thing. from now on, i'll just post photos directly onto the forum.

Comment

• Anyone wanting one of these. You can get from Supercheap Auto from tomorrow. Available in all scales. Also have the 2017 Shell cars, Red Bull, Caltex and Walkinshaw cars in 1/64 scale.

Comment

• Is it just me or does the number on the window (on the card image) appear to be 65 whilst the model itself is 55?

Comment

• Originally posted by HRT13 View Post
                  Is it just me or does the number on the window (on the card image) appear to be 65 whilst the model itself is 55?
                  It does look that way from a distance but it is 55 on the card

Comment

• Haha I had to go and check mine. It is very deceiving. It does look like '65' from a distance

Comment

• So it looks like Formula 1 has disappeared totally from the home of motor sport ..channel 10....not even a Monday highlights show. its all on Fox apart from the Australian GP

Comment

• They are still going to have the highlights show of each GP on monday nights on One for the rest of this year and next year.

Comment

• Ok I looked on the ten play site but didn't see that.

Comment

• Here is part of that story

Pay television network Foxtel has confirmed that it will continue to televise every F1 practice, qualifying and race ad-break free next year and will show the remaining six races of the current F1 season exclusively live.

Network 10 had originally been scheduled to broadcast three of those races, that being this weekendís Malaysian Grand Prix, the Mexican Grand Prix and the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix season finale.

The arrangement was part of a deal, signed in 2015, to air 10 of the seasonís 21 races live on the station.

The Australian Grand Prix, which is included on the anti siphoning list, will remain on Network 10, who has struck a new two-year deal.

It has since been confirmed that the network will show highlights from each F1 race for the remainder of this season and next on its sister ONE channel on Mondays.

Comment

Working...
                            X