Hot Wheels, Matchbox and Others

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MGH66 View Post
    Cool. I'll see how I go. They're really cashing in on The Beatles name. The cars are not that exciting other than the pictures. But a little yellow submarine would be cool. Hopefully I'll see some in person and decide from there.

Thanks!

Comment

• Bit exy at $7

Couldn't help my self

Comment

• Bought one of these today. Looks pretty cool. Does anyone know how many different Fiesta's there are? I've got a few of them.

Comment

• 7 that I know of.
          Black Block
          White Block
          White treasure hunt
          Maroon with 21 on it
          Green with 21 on it
          White with 28 (one in picture
          Aqua with 28

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
            7 that I know of.
            Black Block
            White Block
            White treasure hunt
            Maroon with 21 on it
            Green with 21 on it
            White with 28 (one in picture
            Aqua with 28
            I'll have to keep looking. So far I have both Block cars, the maroon and this white one. Checking on Google there seems to be quite a few. I'll just keep looking and buy as I see them.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
              They don't interest me one bit

Superfly the sub is not out yet
              Sub is starting to surface (excuse the pun) i can't post a picture but I did managed to get one on a short card

Comment

• Cool, I'll have to start looking. Every where I look only seems to get the cars months after other people have found them in shops. And I live in Brisbane!

Comment

• I have seen the sub on evilbay. You need to take out a small mortgage to buy one. Never know, might fluke one.
                  Also if you collect HW 10 packs they are now know as a gift pack with 9 cars only. But same price. Like everything these days. Pay more for less.
                  But on a good note picked up 3 more HW Camaros for the collection. Makes it about 60+ now.

Comment

• Found a Beatles Submarine in Woolies yesterday.

Comment

• found 2 yesterday, woolies and coles.

Comment

• I got two subs yesterday as well and some other cars for drew lol

Comment

• I didn't find a sub at woolies but I found another STi I've got most of the STi's so pretty happy with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by superfly View Post
                            I didn't find a sub at woolies but I found another STi I've got most of the STi's so pretty happy with that.
                            Maybe it's about time you went and saw a doctor.

Comment

• Originally posted by rayman View Post
                              There is a joke about that. Things that OK to say to other car people.
                              I love my LSD and I'm thinking of injecting meth as well but I don't want to end up blowing a tranny. Maybe I should just go and get an STI

Comment

• Originally posted by rayman View Post
                                Hahahahahaha! Classic. Love those bus ads about the STi's. You may have a STI blah blah blah. Then I look in the garage and sadly no, it's still just a WRX.

Comment

Working...
                                X