No announcement yet.

Hot Wheels, Matchbox and Others

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got me Homers car at the Penrith collectors fair today. I also noticed that there are no Hotwheels in the local K Mart anymore either.

Comment

• I picked this up last week whilst I was in Perth. I hadn't seen these before. There was about 5 of them. Next day when I was in the same store, they were all gone.

Comment

• Big W 5 for $5 this week (4/4/2017)

Comment

• Big W now have them for $1.20.

Comment

• Pity its all old stock

Comment

• Target have them for $1 each and have heaps of stock new and old ( at least near me)

Comment

• Didn't that sale stop on monday.

Comment

• Maybe. I was there on monday.

Comment

• I just got one of these of ebay.

Comment

• Does anyone know if these are worth anything? Thanks!

Comment

• So I did this...

Comment

• Nice!!!

Comment

• Awesome!

Comment

• Does anyone have a 1970 Champion Spark Plugs Camaro in red they would like to offload? I gave mine to my son because he really liked it and i would like one for myself. They don't seem to be hard to find i just keep missing out on it when they pop up. Any help would be appreciated. Happy to swap if i have anything someone wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
                                Does anyone have a 1970 Champion Spark Plugs Camaro in red they would like to offload? I gave mine to my son because he really liked it and i would like one for myself. They don't seem to be hard to find i just keep missing out on it when they pop up. Any help would be appreciated. Happy to swap if i have anything someone wants.
                                How much are you willing to pay Ken. There are a few on eBay. Have to laugh at the guy that is selling them for $119 and $106.....

Comment

Working...
                                X