X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rayman
    started a topic Hot Wheels, Matchbox and Others

Hot Wheels, Matchbox and Others

Thought I would start a new thread to post pictures of Hot Wheels, Matchbox and other makes to generate some diversity, knowledge and interest in other brands of diecast models, particularly the "toy" brands.
    First up is a Hot Wheels Rodger Dodger from 1977

Hot Wheels Stagefright from 1978

Hot Wheels 31 Doozie from 1981

Lets see some more.

• HDT337
    replied
    I picked up a couple of the 1/64 MM coupes at our local Autobarn.

Box label says 1972 XB, but diecast base of car says 1973 XB.

Not a bad model.

HDT337

Leave a comment:

• viking
    replied
    Pickedup a greenlight 1/64 mad max at a swapmeet, looks orright! ! Looking forward to a 1/18 mm1 to go with it.

Leave a comment:

• moxo
    replied
    Oh no, not again!

Leave a comment:

• spiderken17
    replied
    Thanks mate, found one eventually. The seller needs to have a few i want to justify the purchase. I'm not paying $13+ for one car. Found a seller with a few i am after so i grabbed them with combined postage.

Leave a comment:

• wazza002
    replied
    and there is someone on evil bay for $5 to $6 bucks have a look ken

Leave a comment:

• fordmad17
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wazza002
    replied
    Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Does anyone have a 1970 Champion Spark Plugs Camaro in red they would like to offload? I gave mine to my son because he really liked it and i would like one for myself. They don't seem to be hard to find i just keep missing out on it when they pop up. Any help would be appreciated. Happy to swap if i have anything someone wants.
    have you got a photo of it so I can look at it ken

Leave a comment:

• fordmad17
    replied
    Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Does anyone have a 1970 Champion Spark Plugs Camaro in red they would like to offload? I gave mine to my son because he really liked it and i would like one for myself. They don't seem to be hard to find i just keep missing out on it when they pop up. Any help would be appreciated. Happy to swap if i have anything someone wants.
    How much are you willing to pay Ken. There are a few on eBay. Have to laugh at the guy that is selling them for $119 and $106.....

Leave a comment:

• spiderken17
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spiderken17
    replied
    Awesome!

Leave a comment:

• viking
    replied
    Nice!!!

Leave a comment:

• moxo
    replied
    So I did this...

Leave a comment:

• superfly
    replied
    Does anyone know if these are worth anything? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• superfly
    replied
    I just got one of these of ebay.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X