A bit quiet here lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit quiet here lately?

Is it just me, or has this forum been a bit quiet lately since the removal of the BSS section?

I've noticed the has CC forum pick up!

Yep I think so too, You only got to look at the comp thread to see that but thats ok, But there is a lot of our forum members are not on here as well for sometime too

Comment

Have been thinking the same of late. The release of models seems to be in a quiet period too. Might pick up once the new Biante Falcons and the 2010 V8s are released after July?
      Seems quiet on some motorsport forums too, the gap in V8 rounds and lack of stories, gossip and news is not helping either.

Comment

And the lack of profound statements and comments doesn't help!

Comment

What happenned to the BSS section ? Why was it removed?

Comment

Been like this for a long time, you guys just hadn't noticed, spending too much time in the BSS.

Comment

Can;t say I ever looked at it myself ....

Comment

I was suprised that the forsale/wntd/swap section as been removed.

This may possibly contribute to the site being quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by gab73 View Post
                  Been like this for a long time, you guys just hadn't noticed, spending too much time in the BSS.
                  Agree...the BSS being part of the forum dragged a lot of useful discussion out of this Biante Forum. Apart from what models people have bought and code 3 projects, it has been a long time since there was much useful discussion around model cars on this forum...Even discussion in the BSS was more around profiting and pricing rather than the hobby we enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Leigh View Post
                    Agree...the BSS being part of the forum dragged a lot of useful discussion out of this Biante Forum. Apart from what models people have bought and code 3 projects, it has been a long time since there was much useful discussion around model cars on this forum...Even discussion in the BSS was more around profiting and pricing rather than the hobby we enjoy!
                    Agree totaly Leigh

Comment

It's very disappointing that the B/S/S section is gone. I took a peek over at the Classic's forum & saw a few familiar names..... such a shame.

Comment

Yeah, i liked the BSS section as an adjunct of the forum, not the sketchy listings from the main Biante site. Still, it is now a lot less work for the mods.

Comment

Is too hard to use the BSS. Was like this in the very early days and is a pain to find anything as you can't search unless you use your browser search, but then you have to go through each page...
                          I will just use the Classic one if I am after anything.

Comment

Can the layout of the BSS be changed? Its to hard to read. At least on the forum you could format it out so it was nice and clear.

Comment

the new BSS is very ordinary indeed...

Comment

Working...
                              X