No announcement yet.

A bit quiet here lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always seems to have quite a few guests tho - maybe some inactive members there?

Comment

• a friend of mine has tried to join for aound 3 months and no reply.

Comment

• Maybe the fact that the link to the forum from the Biante website is not visible now and has to be searched for! The old supermarket practice was to stick things in your face to make you buy them and now the new practice is to hide things you need so you have to walk past everything else to get it maybe Biante are using the new pyschology instead of sticking with the old as it was on the old website! Personally i still prefer the old website, if its not broken don't try and fix it!

Comment

• Always seems to be a lot of guests on here but few members, most of whom say little. Some days I reckon the forum should be euthanized

Comment

• Down to 60 now. 12 months ago it was around 120. I'm finding this version of the forum very hard to get used to. Maybe why some have maybe giving up.

Comment

• I still check in almost every day, although I don't generally have anything to say.

Comment

• It's a shame really. I wonder if all the issues over the last few months have caused people to give up as well?

Comment

• Im not a fan of this format either. Hard to use on a smart phone.

Comment

• I have also found it a bit harder than the other forum. I suppose we will get used to it but I agree it can be hard to use on a phone.

Comment

• Yeah I'm not a fan of this new forum either. But I still check in every couple of days. Not much to say though
                      I'm looking forward to the V8's on weekend!

Comment

• keeps loging me out after 5 mins.....

Comment

• I never really said much anyway, but this this new format forum really SUCKS !!!!

Comment

• the new format is very reminiscent of the old look 2002 era but with none of the functionality

Comment

• i view it every second day, mainly for new announcements, and to speak directly to julian if i have a question. Its different, but a change is always a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Mick View Post
                                I never really said much anyway, but this this new format forum really SUCKS !!!!
                                I will second that it is even a pain getting to the last post on a thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X