A bit quiet here lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sleepy View Post
    Personally i think if the forum had more exposure it would be more popular ever since they changed the website it has dropped off you virtually have to go out of your way to find it which would be limiting any new members. If its not broken don't try to fix it.
    my thoughts exactly. plus the long wait between announcements and releases..

Comment

• Yes, an obvious link from the website would allow potential members to discover us while looking at Biante's range.

Comment

• Just entered the forum and clicked on something i have never used whos on i think it was and it shows the members on and how many guests. Strange thing there were 5 members myself and 4 others all ending with the name job and all with the same join date plus all viewing profiles. To me this looks like someone trying to harvest details on a grand scale. PS the join date was today 26/10. 2 minutes later clicked on it again and the number has grown to 7 all with dodgy names ending in job.
        Last edited by sleepy; 26-10-2019, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Looking through the members list there are literally hundreds of these members with the same type of username ending in job that have joined in the last couple of months. It appears the forum has been corrupted.

Comment

• When you look at so many profiles, they sign up then never show any interest after that date.

Comment

• Originally posted by viking View Post
              When you look at so many profiles, they sign up then never show any interest after that date.
              If you go to the 5th page of the members list it is all made up of these weird usernames there are literally hundreds it must be some sort of automated thing surfing profiles for information such as emails etc. Obviously no one is looking after the forum to weed these things out.

Comment

Working...
              X