Spare parts help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare parts help

Need some help from the code 3er's or possibly Biante I acquired a 76 L34 brocky torana today in the mail and it has some damage to it which i didnt know about. Rather than send it back im hoping to get the parts and fix the problem. Wondering if anyone has ( knows this is a long shot lol) a drivers door window net and seat belt for drivers seat at all to suit this car. Any help would be greatly appreciated as i dont want to go thru the crap of returning it

I will look in my junk box as I have wrecked heaps of those

Comment

Thanks Scott

Comment

Originally posted by ratster70 View Post
        Thanks Scott
        But he only said he look, Not give it to you lol

Comment

ive seen that they become quite brittle over time if displayed in sunlight, and a small touch of the finger the net breaks

Comment

I might have the window net and seat belts from a Morris A9X 2 door if thats any help.

HDT337

Comment

Originally posted by HDT337 View Post
              I might have the window net and seat belts from a Morris A9X 2 door if thats any help.

HDT337
              Have you seen my daytona yet mate. lol has it got lost on your desk some where lol

Comment

Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
                Have you seen my daytona yet mate. lol has it got lost on your desk some where lol
                Hey Wazza, if you seen my desk, you wouldnt be laughing, its there somewhere.

Im almost done doing the decals, so it wont be long, maybe next year....lol.

HDT337

Comment

Originally posted by HDT337 View Post
                  Hey Wazza, if you seen my desk, you wouldnt be laughing, its there somewhere.

Im almost done doing the decals, so it wont be long, maybe next year....lol.

HDT337
                  Hehehehe no probs buddy thanks lol

Comment

Need some help from the code 3er's or possibly Biante I acquired a 76 L34 brocky torana today in the mail and it has some damage to it which i didnt know about. Rather than send it back im hoping to get the parts and fix the problem. Wondering if anyone has ( knows this is a long shot lol) a drivers door window net and seat belt for drivers seat at all to suit this car. Any help would be greatly appreciated as i dont want to go thru the crap of returning it

Just to add to these 2 if anyone has a Dick Johnson zupps torana COA they dont need or a spare can you let me know. Has a mate that bought one and didnt open it till months later only to find the coa missing

Thanks hdt337 their for a sedan so not sure if the seat belts will work and im not sure about window net either colour wise

Comment

Just to add to these 2 if anyone has a Dick Johnson zupps torana COA they dont need or a spare can you let me know. Has a mate that bought one and didnt open it till months later only to find the coa missing

Thanks hdt337 their for a sedan so not sure if the seat belts will work and im not sure about window net either colour wise
                      If he bought it from a retailer they should still have the certificate laying around,would call them

Comment

Originally posted by group C View Post
                        If he bought it from a retailer they should still have the certificate laying around,would call them

Yeah he did that but they seem to think it may have accidentally been put in another one and never returned so no coa hence the looking for one if can find one

Comment

Yeah he did that but they seem to think it may have accidentally been put in another one and never returned so no coa hence the looking for one if can find one
                          I will be down the shop in the next week or so i'll have a look if we have any spares doubt it but will look for ya(dont hold ya breath lOl)

Comment

Originally posted by group C View Post
                            I will be down the shop in the next week or so i'll have a look if we have any spares doubt it but will look for ya(dont hold ya breath lOl)

lol ok cheers

Comment

hey guys, i'm wondering if anyone has a spare set of 1:18 controlled rim wheels from a classic carlectables v8 supercar. i need them for a current code 3 project. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
                              X