Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Biante, just re asking my question from a while back, any chance of a Tander Luff 500 winner in 1/18? Last HRT victory car?

Cheers Josh

Comment

• Hi Biante,
      Is it possible to get an update on the 2015 Bathurst 12 Hour Winner - Nissan GTR? Was initially scheduled to be released a year ago.
      Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by HRT-222 View Post
        Hi Biante, just re asking my question from a while back, any chance of a Tander Luff 500 winner in 1/18? Last HRT victory car?

Cheers Josh
        Yep, we should be doing this one in 2017.

Originally posted by no1holdenfan View Post
        Hi Biante,
        Is it possible to get an update on the 2015 Bathurst 12 Hour Winner - Nissan GTR? Was initially scheduled to be released a year ago.
        Thanks!
        I spoke to Autoart a couple of weeks ago and they said they were making the decorated sample right now and that following Nissan approval, we should get some images very soon. If all moves ahead without any more hiccups then production will be Q2 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
          I spoke to Autoart a couple of weeks ago and they said they were making the decorated sample right now and that following Nissan approval, we should get some images very soon. If all moves ahead without any more hiccups then production will be Q2 2017.
          Thanks Julian, they've taken a long time with this. We've already seen their prototype of the Bamboo-Craft Aston Martin Vantage GT3 from the same race, and I just saw their prototype for the Mercedes AMG GT GT3 this morning!

Comment

• Awesome thanks Julian, can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
              Yep, we should be doing this one in 2017.

Thanks for the reply Julian, much appreciated. Looking forward to starting a 1/18 Bathurst 12hr winners collection, but seems impossible I'll be able to find the 2011 winner...

Comment

• There have been two 2011 bw come up on eBay in the past few months. One sold for $180 and the other $99. Both very cheap if you ask me. I think the $99 on was a buy it now and went very quick. You can check them out in completed listings section. I got mine from Germany and took me well over a year to find.

Comment

• Out of curiosity, what does it usually go for?

Comment

• Originally posted by f6_mark View Post
                    There have been two 2011 bw come up on eBay in the past few months. One sold for $180 and the other $99. Both very cheap if you ask me. I think the $99 on was a buy it now and went very quick. You can check them out in completed listings section. I got mine from Germany and took me well over a year to find.
                    Thanks for letting me know. Shame I missed those auctions.
                    Not sure what they go for, as I've had great difficulty in finding the 1/18 version. The search continues....
                    Wonder if the 2016 Mclaren 650s winner will be made in 1/18 scale, as that'll be a beautiful model to display a long side the 2014 Ferrari.

Comment

• I was toying with the idea of starting a 12 hour winners collection but as others have said the 2011 Audi is very hard to track down. I've settled on just getting models from the 4 12 hours' that I went too (2012-15) and that's still a reasonably sized collection in it own right...

Comment

• Still hoping Biante will come to their senses and package the 1:64 V8's like the XY Falcons that were recently released.....Is there any chance that Biante will reconsider the packaging for the 1:64 V8Supercars line?

Comment

• The reason I stopped collecting 1:43 Brocks was inconsistent packaging. Hard to stack when all the perspex cases are different.

Comment

• Hey Julian or William,

has the move to Sydney to the new warehouse go ok, or you still go with it guys

Comment

• Originally posted by no1holdenfan View Post
                              Wonder if the 2016 Mclaren 650s winner will be made in 1/18 scale, as that'll be a beautiful model to display a long side the 2014 Ferrari.
                              The only company that has a mold in 1/18 is Frontiart at present, which is quite expensive.

Autoart have finally released photos of the GTR: http://www.diecastsociety.com/autoar...ssan-gt-r-gt3/ As I expected, it has opening doors, but no boot or engine detail.

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                                Still hoping Biante will come to their senses and package the 1:64 V8's like the XY Falcons that were recently released.....Is there any chance that Biante will reconsider the packaging for the 1:64 V8Supercars line?
                                Not at this stage but we'll see.. We might run one with the XY packaging just for comparisons sake but not sure how possible that would be.

Originally posted by Damage View Post
                                The reason I stopped collecting 1:43 Brocks was inconsistent packaging. Hard to stack when all the perspex cases are different.
                                The different packaging frustrates us as well. Unfortunately though it's a necessary evil sometimes with the volatile factory situation in China. When we have to swap factories because of closures/bankruptcy, at times we're forced to have to use what cases are available.

Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
                                Hey Julian or William,

has the move to Sydney to the new warehouse go ok, or you still go with it guys
                                The warehousing is now working 100% out of Sydney but there's many teething problems to work through. Unfortunately there's a back log of website orders to get through, which is meaning delays, but we're doing everything in our power to get them all done asap. We'll get there!

Comment

Working...
                                X