Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian what are the chances of getting the rights to make Prodrive cars in 1:64 in a similar deal you have with 888 to make their 1:12 cars?

Would make great use of your new molds and fill in a market that is being left behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
      Julian what are the chances of getting the rights to make Prodrive cars in 1:64 in a similar deal you have with 888 to make their 1:12 cars?

Would make great use of your new molds and fill in a market that is being left behind.
      That would be a great outcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
        Do you have a pic out of interest?

There's a bunch of VF and FGX's coming soon. More classics might be a way off though.
        ill have a look thru my old motor magazines during the week, Allan Moffat did a version as well I think

Comment

• Moffat did the EB falcon HO, Jones did an EL Signature 6 cylinder falcon.

Comment

• So I have just noticed over on the competitions website, there is no mention of their 97 Lowndes/Murphy car for future release despite being announced as a pre order a while ago. However there is a 94 Lowndes/Jones car listed which has (at time of typing) not been announced as a pre order. Anyone know what's going on with that?

Also, how's the 98 Lowndes car coming along guys? Can't wait for it! And the 91 HRT

Comment

• Originally posted by malscar View Post
              Interesting. My model appears to be missing the jabbry.com decals at the bottom of the window, but does have a decal representing the dry break fuel stuff behind the MAN logo on the rear quarter.
              We were asked to remove the decals from the bottom of the windscreen.
              And that pic is from practice I think. From what I've been told, the cars ran the fillers during the race.

Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
              Julian what are the chances of getting the rights to make Prodrive cars in 1:64 in a similar deal you have with 888 to make their 1:12 cars?

I'll ask the guys but probably doubtful.

Originally posted by HRT13 View Post
              So I have just noticed over on the competitions website, there is no mention of their 97 Lowndes/Murphy car for future release despite being announced as a pre order a while ago. However there is a 94 Lowndes/Jones car listed which has (at time of typing) not been announced as a pre order. Anyone know what's going on with that?

Also, how's the 98 Lowndes car coming along guys? Can't wait for it! And the 91 HRT
              The VT's are probably not going ahead sorry guys. The order numbers just weren't enough.
              We can sometimes negotiate with the factory when we're a bit short but the VT's just needed too much work to justify a small production run.
              I tried everything to get them across the line but as it stands right now, they're just not going to happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                The VT's are probably not going ahead sorry guys. The order numbers just weren't enough.
                We can sometimes negotiate with the factory when we're a bit short but the VT's just needed too much work to justify a small production run.
                I tried everything to get them across the line but as it stands right now, they're just not going to happen
                Well that's disappointing to read.
                As a Lowndes collector I was really looking forward to adding another Lowndes HRT car to my collection.
                Although I understand the reasons why its not possible.

Any update on the 1996 Bathurst Retro model?

Comment

• That's a shame. Can't win them all I guess.
                  Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew02 View Post
                    As a Lowndes collector I was really looking forward to adding another Lowndes HRT car to my collection.
                    +1
                    I'm a Lowndes collector too and although I had ordered the VT, I already have the VS from a few years ago. I'm guessing that having a similar car might have been a factor for some not ordering. Maybe if the Bathurst pole sitter was made instead that might have got more orders? (Never say never ) I spoke with my local dealer today too about CC. Hasn't been made official yet but it appears that they're not doing the '97 VS but are doing the '94 VP. Finally!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew02 View Post

Any update on the 1996 Bathurst Retro model?
                      Maybe the 1998 CW could be done as a retro livery on the VF mold?

Comment

• Making the 1994 VP is a much smarter move by CC then making the 1997 VS. Maybe they have someone there still putting some thought into their diecast business??

Comment

• Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
                          Making the 1994 VP is a much smarter move by CC then making the 1997 VS. Maybe they have someone there still putting some thought into their diecast business??
                          Not April 1 yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Numark83 View Post
                            Maybe the 1998 CW could be done as a retro livery on the VF mold?
                            That would be cool. I'd get that. And while we're on the subject of Lowndes retro liveries, a 2002 green-eyed monster livery would look damn good on a Biante FG-X...

Comment

• Originally posted by James3592 View Post
                              That would be cool. I'd get that. And while we're on the subject of Lowndes retro liveries, a 2002 green-eyed monster livery would look damn good on a Biante FG-X...
                              That would look stunning! The separate lights of the original green eyed monster would be hard to replicate though.0

Comment

• Hi Julian, any more news on the decision on which final HRT car will be made?

Cheers Josh

Comment

Working...
                                X