This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BILLFORD1 View Post
    Just wondering....There seems to be a new updated version of the Biante Site available In my browser in the last day or so.....However It continually tells me my Login details are Invalid ???
    It seems to be spreading

Comment

• not only not recognising my biante club id, but comes up with no membership under my email. Good work guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by malscar View Post
        not only not recognising my biante club id, but comes up with no membership under my email. Good work guys.
        From the website:
        Somethings to note with our new website are:

Collectors Club:

All Collectors Club members will have to create a new members account, your exisiting member details won’t work with the new system unfortunately. You should have received an account activation email from us, if not, you can register here.

Comment

• Im set up no worries

Comment

• Loving the new website. Everything is easy to find. Well done guys.

Comment

• Why are you awake at yhat time Drew?

Comment

• Any chance of a update on the Percat/McConville Bathurst car?

Comment

• I'll second that...

Comment

• The new website is much better. The one we just had was a dogs breakfast compared with the original, but i don't know what happened with the email it said i should have received! Although i cannot see a link to the forum as i usually go through the link after i look at the website just means i wont be looking at the forum much now!
                    Last edited by sleepy; 20-04-2017, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• I never got an email either.

Comment

• The new website is coming along... Still a few kinks to iron out but we'll get there. Got confirmation yesterday that the archive will be back at some point as well

For the people not receiving the collectors club email, was your email address up to date and current?

Also for reference, the forum link is currently under the customer service drop down tab.

Originally posted by MP4/22 View Post
                        Any chance of a update on the Percat/McConville Bathurst car?
                        Not at the moment sorry. We just have other 2017 stuff to get through to keep the teams happy and then hopefully we can get it done later this year.

Comment

• Hey Julian, not being a smart ar$e, just a realist as I know anything can happen in the prouction industry. HDT VC before xmas ya reckon?

Comment

• For the people not receiving the collectors club email, was your email address up to date and current?
                            Yes >> I even sent you an email yesterday asking about this & yet to get a reply ??

Comment

• Yep I never got an email either and have been regularly getting the email newsletter. I've joined up again but a lot of people not on the forum mightn't know.

Comment

• when is the Autoart mad max XB getting released or have I missed it?
                                Last edited by spiderken17; 21-04-2017, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X