Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Julian How does pre-order work. Do you have to pay in full up front for something coming out in Nov - Dec.

Comment

• Thanks Julian.

Fordmad17 - yeah payment is upfront

Comment

• Sad News that this has now been officially Cancelled :

A89860 - Holden VT Commodore - Holden Racing Team - Australian Touring Car Championship Winner (Oran Park) Driver: Craig Lowndes

I am just wondering IF its because buyers aren't Pre-Ordering OR if Shops are getting lazy & aren't placing their Pre-Orders ?? I was aware of a couple of missed Pre-Orders at the shop I deal with ( Not only with Biante ). I Think shops are loosing interest with Diecasts ??

I was at Oran Park when he ran this Car & It would have been a nice addition to the collection :-(

Comment

• Yes, had to pay upfront for the Sandown retro car, glad you can though, well done to Biante.

Comment

• Just a question. So if you pre-order and then Biante get there orders in from the shops to make say 1000. Then close to release you get an influx of orders that goes over the 1000 what happens then.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
              Hi Julian How does pre-order work. Do you have to pay in full up front for something coming out in Nov - Dec.
              As the other guys have mentioned, it's up front at the moment.

Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
              Sad News that this has now been officially Cancelled :

A89860 - Holden VT Commodore - Holden Racing Team - Australian Touring Car Championship Winner (Oran Park) Driver: Craig Lowndes

I am just wondering IF its because buyers aren't Pre-Ordering OR if Shops are getting lazy & aren't placing their Pre-Orders ?? I was aware of a couple of missed Pre-Orders at the shop I deal with ( Not only with Biante ). I Think shops are loosing interest with Diecasts ??

I was at Oran Park when he ran this Car & It would have been a nice addition to the collection :-(
              This was one of the examples where we absolutely required the 1000 units at a bare minimum. There was no leeway in this case whatsoever. It's sad but it's not totally a lost cause. We may be able to work something else out in the future with this model.

Onto some good news though, I was able to get the Bond/Harvey L34 a green light for production. Will be only 500 units so if any of you were thinking about getting it then it's probably worth a pre-order.
              Last edited by Julian Fogarty; 05-05-2017, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Pity you can't do it like a lay-by system. I wouldn't pre-order and pay up front for anything that I have to wait 6 - 8 months for. I have them ordered through my retailer.

Comment

• B18F16K - 1:18 Scale Ford Falcon FGX - DJR Team Penske 2016 Wilson Security Sandown 500 Retro Livery - Drivers: Scott Pye / Tony D’Alberto
                  Please Biante produce more of this than what you did with B18F16A ::

I'd still like to know why shops that had legitimate Customer Pre-Orders Cut Back ?? You say you produce quantities to reflect Pre-Orders - Then all of a sudden you cut every shop back ???

I still find it amusing though to look on ebay & find sellers asking $300 Plus for the B18F16A >> But they aren't selling - The one's listed just keep getting relisted :

I was fortunate to find a online shop that received 2 & still had those 2 for sale at RRP ( including Postage ) in Melbourne & bought those :: Its still annoying though to know that ALL shops were cut back ::

Comment

• I believe there was a manufacturing issue that meant the original amount was not built. Someone with more knowledge on the subject can correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

• I heard a lot were damaged as well.

I found it amusing that there wasn't even one available for the Comp winner... Hey Ken.

Comment

• Thats ok, hot me a Sandown retro car coming.

Comment

• Has there been a timeframe given for the release of this years DJRTP cars? If I've missed it I apologise...

Comment

• Has not been announced yet.

Comment

• Cheers Ken. Didn't think I'd seen anything

Comment

• The 2017 McLaughlin car will be a day one pre order on the Biante site for me. Do not want to miss out on what will be a big seller.

Comment

Working...
                                X