Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian----Is this 1:43 still going to be made and if so when might it arrive:

B43H14A Jason Bright #8 BOC Holden VF Commodore

Comment

• Originally posted by Bianteking View Post
      are you doing a team 18 holdsworth car
      Not this year.

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
      Julian----Is this 1:43 still going to be made and if so when might it arrive:

B43H14A Jason Bright #8 BOC Holden VF Commodore
      Yes, but it will probably be early next year at this stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bianteking View Post
        are you doing a team 18 holdsworth car
        Apex Replicas just announced the 2017 Lee Holdsworth #18 Preston Hire VF Commodore. Unfortunately at this time there will not be a 1:43 version made....

Comment

• I Think its great that Julian replies on here to our comments / questions etc.

But what I would like to see either in this section OR make a separate section is what is coming >> Biante would know what has been shipped ( in a container somewhere between China & here ) > Rather than keeping US in the dark :: I really can't see the issue. You could post & say what is in the next Container - Classic Carlectables used to put out announcements giving the next 3 Months releases. We all have lives to live, families to keep etc etc - It would be nice to have some sort of idea of what is being released over the next month or two or three ::

For example back late last year when they announced those Chrome Mercedes ( V8 Supercars ) They were already in their Sydney Warehouse - But waited till the New Year to send them out to shops. Even the Brock & Johnson Sierra's were sitting down there - Those 2 were also held back till the New Year.

I wouldn't even be surprised IF the Lowndes 2016 1:12 isn't here already OR on the Water.

IS there any sign of the 1:12 Pye Falcon's ? I Missed out on the 1:18 ( Even though they deny it on here - Everybody that deals with any shop will confirm that ALL Shops were Cut back )( I now believe that Team Penske may have even caused this situation - By wanting more than what They originally asked for - I found a link to their On-Line Shop just over last weekend & They still have the Pye 1:18 available to buy ?? ) I don't want to Miss out on the 1:12.

Comment

• I tend to agree . 3 month newsletter on whats coming would be nice. Then we can manage our finances.

Comment

• Agreed

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                I Think its great that Julian replies on here to our comments / questions etc.

But what I would like to see either in this section OR make a separate section is what is coming >> Biante would know what has been shipped ( in a container somewhere between China & here ) > Rather than keeping US in the dark :: I really can't see the issue. You could post & say what is in the next Container - Classic Carlectables used to put out announcements giving the next 3 Months releases. We all have lives to live, families to keep etc etc - It would be nice to have some sort of idea of what is being released over the next month or two or three ::

For example back late last year when they announced those Chrome Mercedes ( V8 Supercars ) They were already in their Sydney Warehouse - But waited till the New Year to send them out to shops. Even the Brock & Johnson Sierra's were sitting down there - Those 2 were also held back till the New Year.

I wouldn't even be surprised IF the Lowndes 2016 1:12 isn't here already OR on the Water.

IS there any sign of the 1:12 Pye Falcon's ? I Missed out on the 1:18 ( Even though they deny it on here - Everybody that deals with any shop will confirm that ALL Shops were Cut back )( I now believe that Team Penske may have even caused this situation - By wanting more than what They originally asked for - I found a link to their On-Line Shop just over last weekend & They still have the Pye 1:18 available to buy ?? ) I don't want to Miss out on the 1:12.
                Why don't you get a 1:18 from DJR if you want one?

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
                  Why don't you get a 1:18 from DJR if you want one?
                  Was thinking the same thing...

Comment

• Why don't you get a 1:18 from DJR if you want one?
                    After missing out at the shop I deal with - I decided to go for the 1:12 ::

That wasn't the point of my message - Julian has said on here NO shops got cut back - But WE all know they did :: Plus, Just because they are listed on their website - They may Not actually be available.

Comment

• I'll also ask Julian to explain the price increase in the 1:12's ?? $51.01 ??

In 2016 You were able to produce the original HRT 1:12's + the Lowndes / Richards 1:12 + a small run for Lee Holdsworth's Team of 1:12's for $398.99 > Yet in 2017 you "have" to add $51.01 to the price of them & round the price to $450 ??

You already have the mould(s) for the Commodore >> Are WE now paying for the manufacture of the moulds of the Falcon ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                        I'll also ask Julian to explain the price increase in the 1:12's ?? $51.01 ??

In 2016 You were able to produce the original HRT 1:12's + the Lowndes / Richards 1:12 + a small run for Lee Holdsworth's Team of 1:12's for $398.99 > Yet in 2017 you "have" to add $51.01 to the price of them & round the price to $450 ??

You already have the mould(s) for the Commodore >> Are WE now paying for the manufacture of the moulds of the Falcon ??
                        Sponsorship agreements could have risen in costs. Import charges could have risen. The factory in China could have increased their costs. They could have even changed factories.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                          I tend to agree . 3 month newsletter on whats coming would be nice. Then we can manage our finances.
                          With the current volatile manufacturing situation in China we don't even know with any absolute surety what's coming in a month or 2, let alone 3 months. Unless the product is in a container and on the water we have no guarantees on when to expect stock unfortunately. We try to do our best but it's difficult at the moment.
                          I'll have a chat to the guys on perhaps adding a different status to the models profiles like we had on the old old website (similar to the 'in transit', 'in production'), but not sure how possible it will be. It might give you a rough idea though of what's on it's way in the next few months.

Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                          After missing out at the shop I deal with - I decided to go for the 1:12 ::

That wasn't the point of my message - Julian has said on here NO shops got cut back - But WE all know they did :: Plus, Just because they are listed on their website - They may Not actually be available.
                          Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                          I'll also ask Julian to explain the price increase in the 1:12's ?? $51.01 ??

You are swiftly heading towards a ban. If you want to start being polite like every other member I'll happily answer your questions. However, accusing us of lying and demanding answers on our pricing structure is not an approach that will be tolerated.

Comment

• Had to delete some posts guys as it's not worth getting worked up over. If everyone can just be polite and respectful to each other then we can move forward. Fresh start

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                              Had to delete some posts guys as it's not worth getting worked up over. If everyone can just be polite and respectful to each other then we can move forward. Fresh start
                              Good work Julian.

Comment

• H julian,

We deal with China extensively and have just been hit with a13% increase on transmission products no choice we have to cop it the internet clearly advises on increases in raw materials in china over the last 12 months and in some cities wages grow by 10% annually, not much either of us can do as no matter what the product is Australia's purchase volumes are too low to negotiate better costs.

Comment

Working...
                                X