Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Julian. Even just a secret link for me if it can't be done officially. No pressure

Comment

• June New Announcements

Hey everyone, just a small announcement this month but a couple of new additions to the Motor Racing Legends series will be a welcome sight!
      Click on the images to go directly to the models profiles.

1:18 Scale Ford XY Falcon GTHO Phase III - True Blue (Limited Edition of 1008 pieces)

1:43 Scale Holden LC Torana GTR XU-1 - 1970 Hardie Ferodo 500 - Drivers: Bob Morris / Peter Brock

1:43 Scale Ford XA Falcon GT Hardtop - 1973 Hardie Ferodo 500 - Drivers: Fred Gibson / Barry Seton

1:43 Scale Ford XA Falcon GT Hardtop - Polar White

Comment

• any info on when some of the new stuff (V8 supercars, old ATCC, road cars, mad max) will be out.
        cheers

Comment

• Julian or William---Are any of these 1:43 Legend cars still going to be made. They were listed on the old version of the website but now are gone:

BL67662 J Brabham/ S Moss #17 ISM Blues Union Holden LH Torana L34 (1976 Bathurst 1000)

BL69705 Peter Brock #05 Mobil Holden VS Commodore (1977 ATCC 3rd Place)

B43401J F Gibson/ B Seton #66E Ford Falcon XY GTHO (1971 Bathurst 500)

Comment

• Typo, That should be 1997 on the Brock VS Commodore below....

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
            Julian or William---Are any of these 1:43 Legend cars still going to be made. They were listed on the old version of the website but now are gone:

BL67662 J Brabham/ S Moss #17 ISM Blues Union Holden LH Torana L34 (1976 Bathurst 1000)

Comment

• Julian---Could you post a picture of the 2016 Bathurst Winner 1:64 inside it's box?

Comment

• Images of it in the box are on the site now. Looks good. I like the box idea ; )

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Images of it in the box are on the site now. Looks good. I like the box idea ; )
                  I just saw it. Now that's how a 1:64 should be packaged....

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                    I just saw it. Now that's how a 1:64 should be packaged....
                    Yep looks great. Hopefully this is how all the 1:64's will be packaged from now on.

Comment

• Julian
                      Have the Bathurst Trophies been sent out yet?
                      Last we heard, they had arrived and you guys were working out the logistics of sending them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Element View Post
                        any info on when some of the new stuff (V8 supercars, old ATCC, road cars, mad max) will be out.
                        cheers
                        Last word from AA is that the Interceptor should be arriving in the next month or 2.
                        If you could be more specific on the other Aussie stuff though I'll do my best!

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                        Julian or William---Are any of these 1:43 Legend cars still going to be made. They were listed on the old version of the website but now are gone:

Eventually hopefully. We're not working on these atm but there's no reason why we can't in the future.

Originally posted by Brasha View Post
                        Julian
                        Have the Bathurst Trophies been sent out yet?
                        Last we heard, they had arrived and you guys were working out the logistics of sending them out.
                        Not yet. Last I spoke to the guys they mentioned the trophies will be sent to us here in Perth and we will be sending them out to customers.

Comment

• Julian is there any plans for more 1/43 Bathurst podium sets? The 1981 set is almost impossible to find now... It was a really good idea in my opinion. Is there also a chance of a 1/43 HRT first and last win set with the 1990 Bathurst winner and the 2016 Sandown car?

Comment

• Originally posted by MP4/22 View Post
                            Julian is there any plans for more 1/43 Bathurst podium sets? The 1981 set is almost impossible to find now... It was a really good idea in my opinion. Is there also a chance of a 1/43 HRT first and last win set with the 1990 Bathurst winner and the 2016 Sandown car?
                            Not at this stage although anythings possible. A HRT set has been discussed!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Julian Fogarty;575219]Last word from AA is that the Interceptor should be arriving in the next month or 2.
                              If you could be more specific on the other Aussie stuff though I'll do my best!

The VN HRT car and the Supercars the were put up for pre order. DJRTP - HRT Sandown - and Pye HSV
                              im sure there are more i cant think of, maybe the Cameo Gold Monaro too.
                              thanks again
                              cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by My Element View Post
                                The VN HRT car and the Supercars the were put up for pre order. DJRTP - HRT Sandown - and Pye HSV
                                im sure there are more i cant think of, maybe the Cameo Gold Monaro too.
                                thanks again
                                cheers
                                VN HRT should be out in the next couple of weeks.
                                V8's probably won't be here until Q4 or Q1 next year.
                                Inca Gold HK should be in 2-3 months.

Hope that helps!

Comment

Working...
                                X