This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by XU-123 View Post
    Any chance of more colours in the 1:43 V2 Monaros ?
    Highly unlikely sorry. The old 43rd Autoart molds are just not economical any more sadly. If they are done again one day, it would be resin.

Originally posted by doug05 View Post

Or any chance of a 1:18 CV8Z Monaro

Also be interested in whether any of the 2017 SSV Redline colours (light my fire orange/spitfire green) might be considered now that a few of the 2016 ones have been made?
    CV8Z gets requested often. Problem is the changes required to make one accurately are extensive. Over the original CV8 mold, there is a new bumper, rear bumper, bonnet, wheels, engine bay, headlights, chassis, fuel tank, exhaust system, boot insert, and some interior parts to name a few...
    It would be awesome to make these at some point together with the HSV versions but the investment is significant to get there.

The 2017 SSV exclusive colours are on the radar but we want to do a couple more 2016 versions first.

Originally posted by MP4/22 View Post
    Julian I have to say I was surprised that the Brock 1971 Sandown car was announced over the Bond car that won... Is there any chance the Bond car could be done at the same time possibly as a cost cutting measure? If I recall there was only some variation between them.
    Don't worry, we got this

Originally posted by HRT-222 View Post
    Hi Julian any idea on whether your going to make the GRM indigenous livery they carried through hidden valley Townsville and QR?
    It's in the plan last I heard!

Comment

• Awesome cheers

Comment

• Hi, When do the shops get the Lowndes / Murphy 1:18 Modern Historic ( B18R16A ) ?

I rang the shop I deal with & they didn't even know it had been released on your website Friday. They just said I guess next week we'll see them !!??

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
          Hi, When do the shops get the Lowndes / Murphy 1:18 Modern Historic ( B18R16A ) ?

I rang the shop I deal with & they didn't even know it had been released on your website Friday. They just said I guess next week we'll see them !!??

Thanks
          Should be this week so everybody will get them at roughly the same time.

Comment

• Julian or Will---Any chance that Biante will make the Will Davison #95 Tekno Lightning MCQueen Cars 3 paint scheme that is running at Sydney Motorsports park? I think I know the answer but figured I would ask....

Comment

• Blueduece58, We've asked the question, but at this stage I would have thought that it probably won't happen due to licencing. Once I know more, we will advise.

Comment

• Big props to Biante for the Lowndes/Murphy retrospective 1996 Bathurst Winner in the VF mold. The model is brilliant and the level of detail is amazing. The signed certificate was a nice surprise as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmac33 View Post
                  Big props to Biante for the Lowndes/Murphy retrospective 1996 Bathurst Winner in the VF mold. The model is brilliant and the level of detail is amazing. The signed certificate was a nice surprise as well!
                  Glad you liked it. We know the retro cars aren't for everyone but it's something a little different. It's already sold out now as well which is nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

Glad you liked it. We know the retro cars aren't for everyone but it's something a little different. It's already sold out now as well which is nice.
                    Time now to do a Brock retro & now you have a Falcon Supercar - time for a Johnson retro :-) Maybe do the "Last of the Big Bangers" as a retro & "Greens Tuf" retro ;-)

Comment

• Hi guys will the 2016 DJR Models arrive before Bathurst

Thanks

Comment

• The 18th and 43rd Pirtek, MTU, Penske, and Hogs livery cars have just arrived so look for a release in the coming week or 2!

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                          The 18th and 43rd Pirtek, MTU, Penske, and Hogs livery cars have just arrived so look for a release in the coming week or 2!
                          Hooray! Glad i have paid for these months ago

Comment

• That is a fast turnaround on the DJR cars! Will the retro Sandown cars be available in a similar timeframe of Oct- Nov?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
                              That is a fast turnaround on the DJR cars! Will the retro Sandown cars be available in a similar timeframe of Oct- Nov?
                              Should be but we'll see how production goes!

Comment

• Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but will Biante be having a function at Bathurst this year like previous years. Only reason I ask is that I will be attending my very first Bathurst flying over from New Zealand. Would be great to attend.

Comment

Working...
                                X