Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, Has Biante looked at getting any 1:12 display cases ?

Way back when I bought a AutoArt 1:12 Veyron I remember you brought a couple into the country - But they were expensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
      Hi, Has Biante looked at getting any 1:12 display cases ?

Way back when I bought a AutoArt 1:12 Veyron I remember you brought a couple into the country - But they were expensive.
      These have been in stock for some time now so should suit what you need
      https://shop.biante.com.au/products/...-12th-showcase

Comment

Comment

• Hi Julian Are todays releases of 1/64's going to be in a box or blister pack??

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
            Hi Julian Are todays releases of 1/64's going to be in a box or blister pack??
            Blister for these ones.

Comment

• Julian----Are the 1:64's being released today the 2016 or 2017 cars.
              Last edited by blueduece58; 16-09-2017, 04:23 AM.

Comment

• Yes and 2017 cars. And the Scotty car is sold out

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

Blister for these ones.
                  I thought the 2017's were going to be in boxes like the 2016 Bathurst Winner was. If I had known the 2017's would still be in blister packs I wouldn't have wasted my money on pre-ordering them. Very disappointing....

Comment

• Hi Julian, can you give us any update on the 2016 sandown winner models and some 2017 car releases? GRM in particular?

Cheer Josh

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post

I thought the 2017's were going to be in boxes like the 2016 Bathurst Winner was. If I had known the 2017's would still be in blister packs I wouldn't have wasted my money on pre-ordering them. Very disappointing....
                      There were some other issues to consider when planning the packaging for this years 64th's. We had to stick with the blisters. This might change in the future however.

Originally posted by HRT-222 View Post
                      Hi Julian, can you give us any update on the 2016 sandown winner models and some 2017 car releases? GRM in particular?

Cheer Josh
                      2016 cars have had some delays but should be early next year.
                      Have nothing to announce for the 2017 cars yet!

Comment

There were some other issues to consider when planning the packaging for this years 64th's. We had to stick with the blisters. This might change in the future however.

2016 cars have had some delays but should be early next year.
                        Have nothing to announce for the 2017 cars yet!
                        No worries thanks Julian

Comment

• Hello Julian, do you have any update please on the release of these 1/18s 2016 DJRTP Sandown Shell Retro FG-X, 2017 DJRTP Scott McLaughlin Perth Winner and the BF GT 1/18 in Toxic? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
                            Hello Julian, do you have any update please on the release of these 1/18s 2016 DJRTP Sandown Shell Retro FG-X, 2017 DJRTP Scott McLaughlin Perth Winner and the BF GT 1/18 in Toxic? Thanks
                            It looks like the Sandown car should be here within the next month or 2 but I need some more info to confirm that.
                            2017 cars will be early next year at this stage unfortunately but we're trying to get these done asap.
                            BF GT's should be first half of 2018.
                            Last edited by Julian Fogarty; 21-09-2017, 10:19 AM.

Comment

It looks like the Sandown car should be here within the next month or 2 but I need some more info to confirm that.
                              2017 cars will be early next year at this stage unfortunately but we're trying to get these done asap.
                              BF GT's should be first half of 2018.
                              Is this early next year for 1:43' DJR as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmac33 View Post

Is this early next year for 1:43' DJR as well?
                                These should be earlier... We're trying our best to actually get the 2017 DJR stuff out this year but I don't want to get peoples hopes up just yet. I should know more in the coming month or so!

Comment

Working...
                                X