This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Julian,

Just got the 2017 DJR cars and the Mostert car in 1:64 and wanted to say they are fantastic. The finish on them feels like a step on the 2016 DJR cars and more on par with the Tekno Bathurst winner and HRT test cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

These should be earlier... We're trying our best to actually get the 2017 DJR stuff out this year but I don't want to get peoples hopes up just yet. I should know more in the coming month or so!
      Awesome. Thanks Julian

Comment

• Hi, Can you shed any more info on the Pye / Coulthard Shell 1:12's ?
        You said earlier they had just arrived & there was No website release : Can you say when the shops will be receiving them ?

Thanks

Comment

There were some other issues to consider when planning the packaging for this years 64th's. We had to stick with the blisters. This might change in the future however.
          It would be nice if Biante would put in the description online whether the 1:64 cars are packaged in boxes or blister packs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
            Hi, Can you shed any more info on the Pye / Coulthard Shell 1:12's ?
            You said earlier they had just arrived & there was No website release : Can you say when the shops will be receiving them ?

Thanks
            Only some of the web pre-orders have been sent out. The rest should dispatch in the coming weeks.

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post

It would be nice if Biante would put in the description online whether the 1:64 cars are packaged in boxes or blister packs.
            I'll see what we can do for anything new from now on.

Comment

It looks like the Sandown car should be here within the next month or 2 but I need some more info to confirm that.
              2017 cars will be early next year at this stage unfortunately but we're trying to get these done asap.
              BF GT's should be first half of 2018.
              Thanks for the update Julian on those models look forward to the DJRTP cars hopefully soon, when will there be some more announcements please? Hopefully there's more Fords to come, do you any update on when we may see a XB Falcon GT sedan thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post

Thanks for the update Julian on those models look forward to the DJRTP cars hopefully soon, when will there be some more announcements please? Hopefully there's more Fords to come, do you any update on when we may see a XB Falcon GT sedan thanks
                Was hoping to get a small set of announcements done next week but might have to wait for a larger one later in October. Will know more next week! And yes there are a couple of Fords coming

XB Sedans shouldn't be too far away at all. I'm hoping for the sample any week now.

Comment

Only some of the web pre-orders have been sent out. The rest should dispatch in the coming weeks..
                  Hi, Thanks >> Are there issues with them ? I thought seeing as there is no website release you would get these out asap.

You posted on the 11th Sept ( The 2016 DJR 1:12's are being sent out as we speak (pre-orders and shops). There won't be a website release as they're completely sold out. )

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post

Hi, Thanks >> Are there issues with them ? I thought seeing as there is no website release you would get these out asap.

You posted on the 11th Sept ( The 2016 DJR 1:12's are being sent out as we speak (pre-orders and shops). There won't be a website release as they're completely sold out. )
                    There was a small packaging issue we caught before dispatch so we held them back a couple of weeks to make sure they were ready

Comment

• OK. Thanks :-)

Comment

• Hi Will & Julian
                        I buy all your 1/64 scale cars and note that the model numbers for the 1/64 scale 2017 Ford Supercars are B64F17A (McLaughlin), B64F17B (Coulthard) and B64F17D (Mostert).
                        Is there a B64F17C that I have missed?
                        Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by VTWagon View Post
                          Hi Will & Julian
                          I buy all your 1/64 scale cars and note that the model numbers for the 1/64 scale 2017 Ford Supercars are B64F17A (McLaughlin), B64F17B (Coulthard) and B64F17D (Mostert).
                          Is there a B64F17C that I have missed?
                          Thanks
                          They've made a Lowndes/Murphy 96 Bathurst livery on the current VF mold exclusively for Motorfocus. Maybe this was it?

Comment

• Can we get an update on these 2 Please :

A73464 HOLDEN LX TORANA SLR5000 STREET MACHINE "IMMOLATOR" CHILLI PEPPER RED WITH BLACK ACCENTS
                            A73459 HOLDEN LX TORANA A9X HATCHBACK STREET MACHINE "PROWLER" SATIN GHOST GREY

I've never bought any of your Street Machine Diecasts - But I am a Huge Torana Fan & Love the look of this Hatchback in particular.

Thanks.

After watching RPM yesterday & the bit on Craig Lowndes lap at Bathurst showing his 2016 Team Vortex Commodore >> Can I also ask about the 1:12 - Will we see that released anytime soon ??
                            Last edited by Get_Over_It; 02-10-2017, 04:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmac33 View Post

They've made a Lowndes/Murphy 96 Bathurst livery on the current VF mold exclusively for Motorfocus. Maybe this was it?
                              Thanks for the suggestion. The Motorfocus VF does not have a model number on the packet but I don't think this would be the missing one as all the Holden cars are B64Hxxxx whereas the Ford cars are all B64Fxxx. Presumably the H represents Holden and the F represents Ford with the 5th & 6th digits representing the year (17 being 2017 in this case).

Comment

• Could it be the fan car. They did a holden last year so maybe its that.. Also I notice that the holdens released in the blister packs don't have codes on them.
                                Last edited by fordmad17; 01-10-2017, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X