X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VTWagon View Post
    Hi Will & Julian
    I buy all your 1/64 scale cars and note that the model numbers for the 1/64 scale 2017 Ford Supercars are B64F17A (McLaughlin), B64F17B (Coulthard) and B64F17D (Mostert).
    Is there a B64F17C that I have missed?
    Thanks
    I don't think so as I can't find anything in the system. The guys may have had a model in mind for that code which has since been decided against.

Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
    Can we get an update on these 2 Please :

A73464 HOLDEN LX TORANA SLR5000 STREET MACHINE "IMMOLATOR" CHILLI PEPPER RED WITH BLACK ACCENTS
    A73459 HOLDEN LX TORANA A9X HATCHBACK STREET MACHINE "PROWLER" SATIN GHOST GREY

I've never bought any of your Street Machine Diecasts - But I am a Huge Torana Fan & Love the look of this Hatchback in particular.

Thanks.

After watching RPM yesterday & the bit on Craig Lowndes lap at Bathurst showing his 2016 Team Vortex Commodore >> Can I also ask about the 1:12 - Will we see that released anytime soon ??
    A73464 should be here before the end of the month, A73459 hopefully in December.
    Lowndes 1:12 will probably be an early 2018 release at this stage.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Really keen to see the Hatchback in the flesh ::

Comment

• October announcements are here! Just a smallish one this month but hopefully something for everyone.
        Click on the link below to go to the news article, or click on the codes/images to go straight to the models profiles.
        Biante October Announcements

A72867: Ford XW Falcon Street Machine "Hellion" - Gold Rush Metallic

B182706H: Holden VN Commodore SS Group A 1991 Tooheys 1000 - Drivers: Neil Crompton and Brad Jones

A72887: Ford XB Hardtop John Goss Special McLeod Horn Car Optioned - Apollo Blue over Polar White

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
          October announcements are here! Just a smallish one this month but hopefully something for everyone.
          Click on the link below to go to the news article, or click on the codes/images to go straight to the models profiles.

B182706H: Holden VN Commodore SS Group A 1991 Tooheys 1000 - Drivers: Neil Crompton and Brad Jones
          Julian---Any chance Biante will do the 1990 Crompton/ Jones VL version in 1:43 scale....
          Last edited by blueduece58; 03-10-2017, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
            October announcements are here! Just a smallish one this month but hopefully something for everyone.

A72867: Ford XW Falcon Street Machine "Hellion" - Gold Rush Metallic

A72887: Ford XB Hardtop John Goss Special McLeod Horn Car Optioned - Apollo Blue over Polar White
            I like the VN Julian

Comment

• Ive got photos of that vn looking pretty second hand after it Liberacci-ed the 16 car.

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                Julian---Any chance Biante will do the 1990 Crompton/ Jones VL version in 1:43 scale....
                Not at this stage although some more VL 43rd's should happen again at some point.

Originally posted by My Element View Post
                I like the VN Julian
                Thought you would!

Originally posted by viking View Post
                Ive got photos of that vn looking pretty second hand after it Liberacci-ed the 16 car.
                The car didn't have the smoothest race unfortunately!

Comment

• Hi, Any update on the David Reynolds 2016 [B18H16K] & 2017 1:18's ?

Thanks

Comment

• Please do whatever you have to so we can have a 1:12 2017 David Reynolds Bathurst Winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                      Please do whatever you have to so we can have a 1:12 2017 David Reynolds Bathurst Winner.
                      And the 18th!! I'll be awaiting that announcement!!!
                      also the 2nd place of Pye and Luff would be a great one as well!
                      Last edited by HRT13; 08-10-2017, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Biante 1st 2nd and 3rd. Hopefully all 3 will be made.

And in 1/64 as well. As triple pack would be good

Comment

• I will second a 1/64 scale triple podium set

Comment

• Nice to see these people win, I'll be looking forward to a 1/18

Comment

• Yep, Iíll take a winner and a 2nd place. Good on them for winning.

Comment

• Look forward to Bathurst Winning Erebus announcement. Is it going to include that persons face on the passenger foot well from the onboard shots, haha!
                                Last edited by no1holdenfan; 08-10-2017, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X