This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Julian,
    Raised this earlier this year with holden closing down on Friday how about a twin pack the first and last holden ? would love a 1:18 version this would be s huge seller

Comment

• Originally posted by Socony View Post
      Will we see the Team Penske Pole Position car being made?
      Should be but we will have all the announcements hopefully in the first week of November

Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
      THANKS Biante :-) I picked up my 1:12 Scott Pye Penske Falcon on Saturday...........VERY Nice.

Do you know yet when you might be receiving B18F16K ? The Retro Livery from 2016.

Just thought I'd add this question >> Do you expect any other 1:12's before Christmas ? ( ie: Lowndes Or The 2017 Penske's ? )
      Glad to hear about the 1:12th. Thanks!
      The 2016 DJRTP retro cars should be Q1 next year. We will most likely get the 2017 cars down before these.
      Regarding more 1:12's before Christmas, it's doubtful but we'll see. It might be touch and go!

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
      Will or Julian---Will there be any 1:43's coming in before the end of this month. (V8 or Legends)...Cheers
      Definitely not before the end of the month sorry. Look for another influx perhaps at the end of the year but more likely early 2018.

Originally posted by troym View Post
      Hey Julian,
      Raised this earlier this year with holden closing down on Friday how about a twin pack the first and last holden ? would love a 1:18 version this would be s huge seller
      Suggestion noted

Comment

• Whilst I already have a fx and vf2, I reckon you could convince me to buy a first and last pack if it were special.

Comment

• Anything out this week Julian?

Comment

• Originally posted by My Element View Post
            Anything out this week Julian?
            Not this week but hoping to get an Aussie release next Friday. If not, definitely the week after. November and December should be big months!

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

Not this week but hoping to get an Aussie release next Friday. If not, definitely the week after. November and December should be big months!
              cheers, hope itís a black one.

Comment

Hi, Can you give any hints ( Just be nice to budget IF WE had an idea of whats possibly coming )

Yes, I agree with My Element ::: hope itís a black one.

Comment

• I'm just a bit curious how people feel about the amount of supercar releases there potential is for this year. My example is the DJRTP #17 car. We know the first win is being made & also a twin set. They may also make the Bathurst pole car & possible the Sandown 500 second place car with the different Shell logo on the side. So that's four cars & then that's without a Championship winner if they can manage to win it & fingers crossed they do.
                  I have pre ordered the first win car. Am not getting the twin set. Would definitely get the Pole car & championship car (if it happens) but would I also get the Sandown car.....I don't know.

Also on the Holden side. Erebus #9 year car, Bathurst winner & maybe the Sandown livery... That's three cars of a small team but they do all look very different.

Comment

• For me I prefer one car to represent the whole year for car 17 and so this year it will be the first win car in 1:18. Having the livery not changing this year makes it much easier.

Would have bought the Bathurst car if they had won it. The possible Championship winner will look just the same as the season car so can live without it. The retro car is also too similar to double up on a 1:18 - that I would buy in 1:64 though.

I can feel the pain for other collectors but having a certain amount of display space and a strict theme for collecting makes it a lot easier.

Comment

• I really hope Biante make the Reynolds Retro Sandown Car. I'll be getting the Bathurst 1-2-3 cars if the other 2 are made. And the Champ car hopefully car 17.

Comment

• I'd probs buy the pole sitter car. I already have the season car and the championship winner (if it happens) will be the same as the season car.

Comment

• Up until the Penske buy-in I bought every DJR car in 1:18. I used the buy-in as a good full stop to my "complete" DJR collection. With DJRTP running rotating sponsorship in the first 2 years I decided that it was too expensive to get them all so the OCD part of me is (just) ok with not getting all the DJRTP cars. If they do a Bathurst pole and #17 championship winner I will likely buy them both and sell my season #17 car as I do not want 3 #17 cars in very similar livery. If #12 wins the championship I would likely sell my season #12 car.
                          I hope Biante don't flood the market with a million variant schemes like in 2009 and 2010. The amount of Jim Beam FG's I have from those years is ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post

Hi, Can you give any hints ( Just be nice to budget IF WE had an idea of whats possibly coming )

Yes, I agree with My Element ::: hope itís a black one.
                            Hopefully the Perkins/Mezera VN.
                            If the black one you're referring to is the Interceptor then it should be within the first couple of weeks in November

Regarding all the DJRTP cars, we will probably only add the Bathurst cars at this stage. If one of them wins the Championship then we'll have to look at that of course. Sandown car may be unlikely at this stage as it was only the Shell logo that was different. It might work if it were made in very limited numbers but as you guys have mentioned, we don't want too many variants out there.

Comment

• Julian, the 1:64 DJR Shell cars all seem to have sold out pretty quickly - any chance the different liveries could be done in just that scale?

Including some of last years liveries that have been done in 1:18 as I would happily buy up every one of those.

Comment

If the black one you're referring to is the Interceptor then it should be within the first couple of weeks in November
                                Hi, The "Black One" I was referring to was David Reynolds 2016 [B18H16K] - which you said was already in a Container on its way here :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X