Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I doubt it. They have already said there is to many changes to do them all. If they were to pick one the Dunlop one is a real stand out.

Comment

• Originally posted by viking View Post
      I'll have a look at my local store tomorrow and if I can find one I'll grab it.
      Cheers, Viking, I appreciate it!!!!!

And I second the Harley car. Either 1/43 or 1/64. My mum loves racing and rides an HD, and she loved the car when I showed it to her. Would be an awesome birthday present to give her!

Comment

• Originally posted by Minno View Post
        No luck, an email to SCA customer service yielded a polite no international shipping lol
        Got one, I'll package it and ship it hopefully by Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by viking View Post

Got one, I'll package it and ship it hopefully by Friday.
          You beauty! I owe you a solid favor in return!

Comment

• Slightly confused, is William Hall using the Biante tooling with under the guise of a new company to make the 2017 Bathurst winner?

Comment

• Julian---I just saw that William Hall has left Biante to start Authentic Collectibles and has announced that their first release will be the 2017 Reynolds/Youlden #9 Penrite 2017 Bathurst 1000 Winner in 1:12, 1:18 & 1:43 scale. Is this company a subsidiary of Biante or a completely new manufacturer? Cheers...

http://www.vincediecastcars.net/2017...us-motorsport/

Comment

• Originally posted by MP4/22 View Post
                Slightly confused, is William Hall using the Biante tooling with under the guise of a new company to make the 2017 Bathurst winner?
                Agreed, confused as well. What's happening guys? Hopefully all is well!

Comment

• Maybe it's to sidestep a contract? Is David Reynolds still sponsored by Apex? the 2016 Bathurst car took ages...
                  Last edited by MP4/22; 02-11-2017, 07:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MP4/22 View Post
                    Maybe it's to sidestep a contract? Is David Reynolds still sponsored by Apex? the 2016 Bathurst car took ages...
                    Joe Calleja's Apex Steel do not produce model cars. They sponsor David and David has driven Joe's Group N Mustang in the past

Comment

• Good pick up, different Apex.

Comment

• Well, thatís certainly interesting, and news to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                          Julian---I just saw that William Hall has left Biante to start Authentic Collectibles and has announced that their first release will be the 2017 Reynolds/Youlden #9 Penrite 2017 Bathurst 1000 Winner in 1:12, 1:18 & 1:43 scale. Is this company a subsidiary of Biante or a completely new manufacturer? Cheers...

http://www.vincediecastcars.net/2017...us-motorsport/
                          And 1/64 I hope

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post

And 1/64 I hope
                            Me as well. Would really bite to not have it in 1/64, after so many years of consistency.

Comment

• Hi everyone,

In regards to Williamís plans, this has absolutely nothing to do with Biante. William resigned a month or 2 ago and has chosen to start his own business. We have no say in what he does or what he announces so we will be concentrating on looking after our own backyard. The similarities between his announced toolings and our toolings are hopefully just that. Similarities!
                              Whilst we were unable to secure an agreement with Erebus for this years Bathurst Winner, we have no ill feelings with the team. Erebus are a fantastic organisation and from my limited experience with them, are fantastic people too. We wish them the best with their new deal.
                              This is not to say we wonít be producing any of the other Bathurst cars by the wayÖ We will be producing the DJRTP Pole and 3rd place cars, together with the retro liveried Mobil 1 HSV Racing Runner up in various scales. These announcements should go live early next week (together with the most requested 1:18 model in my 10 years at Biante!).

Hope this clears it up a bit. If you have any questions just fire away. Keep in mind though, I probably canít say too much at the moment sorry.

Cheers guys
                              Last edited by Julian Fogarty; 02-11-2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• So he did a Richard...

Comment

Working...
                                X