Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fingers crossed lol! Thanks for the update Julian!

Comment

• Thanks Julian, right now is probably the one time I'm glad for such a delay!!

Comment

• Julian---Are any 1:43's due in before the Warehouse closes for the Holidays....

Comment

• No worries guys.
          And as I said it the container was delayed another 3-4 days... So frustrating. However the good news is the warehouse is open until the 22nd, not the 15th.
          It's still going to be tight especially with Xmas post/freight delays but we'll do our best!

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
          Julian---Are any 1:43's due in before the Warehouse closes for the Holidays....
          A heap of 43rds will start filtering out in Q1 at this stage. None before Xmas sorry.

Comment

• Thanks for the Update Julian > It is appreciated ::

Any chance during December you can maybe give us a weekly update ? If people are hoping for Christmas presents or even just for finances during this period - I'm sure everyone on here would appreciate any info you can give us ::

Comment

• We're hoping to get the A9X street machine and the 2 individual 2017 1:18 DJR cars out before Xmas.
              We're still at the mercy of the shipping/freight times though so things may change... I might not be able to confirm until the day the newsletter gets sent out.

Comment

• Nice >> I HAVE THE A9X & Scotty's 2017 Falcon pre-ordered :-)

Comment

• Just like to say thanks for binate for putting the 1:64s up for pre-order where they never did before now I can order all at once now cheers

wazza

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                    We're hoping to get the A9X street machine and the 2 individual 2017 1:18 DJR cars out before Xmas.
                    We're still at the mercy of the shipping/freight times though so things may change... I might not be able to confirm until the day the newsletter gets sent out.
                    thanks for the info Julian

Comment

• Also any Idea on when the Slipstream Blue VF II Redline will arrive, I have a 1:1 and really cant miss this one.
                      thanks

Comment

• No worries guys. Happy to help out where I can.

Originally posted by My Element View Post
                        Also any Idea on when the Slipstream Blue VF II Redline will arrive, I have a 1:1 and really cant miss this one.
                        thanks
                        Both the Slipstream Blue and the Phantom Black SSV will hopefully be some of the first models to go into production in 2018. They had some unnecessary delays this year sadly.

Comment

• Hi Julian, any further update please on the 2017 1/18 DJRTP FGXs from your last post on Dec 4, are they going to out before xmas or is still touch and go thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X