This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
    Hi Julian, any further update please on the 2017 1/18 DJRTP FGXs from your last post on Dec 4, are they going to out before xmas or is still touch and go thanks.
    Will have some very good news for you soon There's another newsletter coming out early tomorrow to let you know to get ready for the afternoon...

Originally posted by My Element View Post
    email regarding new ownership, kind of explains some moves lately, hope you stay Julian, and keep the interaction on here for us.
    cheers
    dave
    Thanks Dave. Definitely hanging around. You can't get rid of me that easily!

Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
    Yeah and explains why nothing is coming out at the moment as well but I hope for our sake that Julian says with us here and not leave us in the dark with now only 3 people working in the office in Western Australia I think now
    We've had a very busy last 2 months with releases so not sure where you've been looking
    Don't worry though Warren, some very cool happenings in the works. Look for some more big months/years ahead!

Originally posted by bigmac33 View Post
    Interesting times ahead. It sounds like another level on top, kind of like a parent company. I could be reading it wrong, but hopefully nothing much changes.
    No big changes ahead for now, hopefully just improvements! The new owners are very conscious of doing what's best for the industry.

Comment

• We've had a very busy last 2 months with releases so not sure where you've been looking

well iív been waiting for the 12hr Bathurst winner to turn up and the 3 DJR cars to come out so I have been looking lol
      but glad your not leaving biante as well and you may be small in size but you rule with a mightily pen lol
      good to here that Julian

cheers wazza
      Last edited by wazza002; 14-12-2017, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Just saw the releases email >> Very Nice ::

But the question on the minds of the people who have pre-ordered through their local shop(s) >> Will they ALL get them before Next weekend ?

Thanks, Merry Christmas

Comment

• Got my order in for the McLaughlin car before 3:01pm so a very happy camper here! Thank you for saving Christmas for me Biante Haha

Comment

• I emailed the store I get my models through at Kollectable Kaos and have been told end of next week for the DJR 1/18s they will get there stock. I live in NZ so will have to wait to get the #17 McLaughlin till after Xmas as a late Xmas gift for me

Comment

• All the very best wishers to the employees of Biante and have great Christmas and a happy new year

cheers guys

Comment

• Julian. Any chance of this being made in 1/18 in the future?
                Photo courtesy of lowy44 from the Dinkum thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
                  We've had a very busy last 2 months with releases so not sure where you've been looking

well iív been waiting for the 12hr Bathurst winner to turn up and the 3 DJR cars to come out so I have been looking lol
                  but glad your not leaving biante as well and you may be small in size but you rule with a mightily pen lol
                  good to here that Julian

cheers wazza
                  Thanks Warren.
                  12 Hour winner is actually half way here. We're just waiting on our balance from Autoart. Numbers have been very limited so we might not get as many as we want though.

Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                  Just saw the releases email >> Very Nice ::

But the question on the minds of the people who have pre-ordered through their local shop(s) >> Will they ALL get them before Next weekend ?

Thanks, Merry Christmas
                  Any that we can send out should have all been dispatched by now so we just have to rely on the unreliable Xmas freight/post sorry guys.
                  Merry Christmas to you too btw!

Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
                  Got my order in for the McLaughlin car before 3:01pm so a very happy camper here! Thank you for saving Christmas for me Biante Haha
                  Good to hear. It didn't hang around very long!

Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
                  I emailed the store I get my models through at Kollectable Kaos and have been told end of next week for the DJR 1/18s they will get there stock. I live in NZ so will have to wait to get the #17 McLaughlin till after Xmas as a late Xmas gift for me
                  I think they might have got theirs already... Some shops were lucky enough to get their allocation on Friday.

Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
                  All the very best wishers to the employees of Biante and have great Christmas and a happy new year

cheers guys
                  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Warren!

Originally posted by fatty View Post
                  Julian. Any chance of this being made in 1/18 in the future?
                  Photo courtesy of lowy44 from the Dinkum thread.
                  Hmm, do you have some more info on it? Is that one of the HDT rally HQ's?
                  Last edited by Julian Fogarty; 20-12-2017, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

Hmm, do you have some more info on it? Is that one of the HDT rally HQ's?
                    Yes it's the HDT Rally Kingswood he drove in the 1973 Mallee Desert Rally.
                    Bob Watson won the Victorian Rally Championship in it and Peter Lang also won a rally in it as well

The new AMC has an article on the top 25 muscle cars on dirt and it gets a mention

Comment

• Just wanted to say what an amazing job you did on the Torana A9X Street Machine - That is SO Nice >> Thanks.

When Julian is back on here - Can you please confirm which BJR 1:18's ( 1:12 ) are actually going ahead - I'm no fan of Nick Percat > But, There were a couple of Liveries that would be nice to have as diecasts. I am guessing the Biante Livery in 1:12 will go ahead ( I have 1 off those Pre-Ordered ).

Thanks again for getting the DJR Penske 1:18's out in time for Christmas - I'm sure everyone who were able to get 1 ( or 2 !! ) were happy ::

Merry Christmas Everyone - May all your diecast wishes come true

Comment

• Wishing all at Biante a Merry Christmas

Comment

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone...

Comment

• Happy New Year to all on the Biante Forum'

Comment

• 31st December 2017 !!! Where has the year gone ?

Whats on everyone's wish list for 2018 ? There are still So many 2017 Supercars to be released.

But, Right now off the top of my head - I'd really like the 1:18 Scott Pye Retro Falcon from 2016 !! ( that was a great Shell livery ) Plus, the 2016 1:12 Lowndes. ( I am wondering IF there is an issue with the 1:12 Commodores - there hasn't been one released since the 2016 Bathurst Winner, and that's quite some time ago ).

Wishing Julian & All the Biante Team + the Biante Forum people ALL the Very Best for 2018

Comment

• Hanging for VC Commodores, the HDT road car and a decent 1980 Bathurst winner. A panorama silver w427 would be nice too.
                                Oh, and aaa humongous display cabinet wouldn't go astray either.
                                Happy New Year to all.

Comment

Working...
                                X