Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wish list is for 2018 am hanging out for in 1/18 DJRTP 2016 Shell Retro livery, FPV BF GT in Toxic, XB GT Sedan, Seton/Parsons EF Falcon Bathurst Pole winner and Jones/Grice EF Falcon Pack Leader from Apex Replicas plus the FPV FG GT F in Victory Gold and PRA Retro Sandown #55 and Bathurst #5 Liverys.

But also would love to see a DJR Shell Helix EL in 1/18 plus more EFs and ELs, Glenn Seton #1 1994 EB Bathurst Pole Position winner and a Falcon EB GT in 1/18. Thats my wish list that I'm hoping for will be announced for 2018 from Biante and Apex, also the 2018 FG X Supercars as well now that Matt Stone Racing and 23Red racing are racing FG Xs

Happy New year in 2018 to all here on the Biante Forum.
    Last edited by biante2326; 01-01-2018, 06:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
      Glenn Seton #1 1994 EB Bathurst winner
      No-one would be happier to see that model released than Glenn himself. If of course he and Paul Radisich had won in 1994...I would love to see the Winfield Triple Challenge version of this car, as this was the first race meet my Dad ever took me to.

HNY to you too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Numark83 View Post

No-one would be happier to see that model released than Glenn himself. If of course he and Paul Radisich had won in 1994...I would love to see the Winfield Triple Challenge version of this car, as this was the first race meet my Dad ever took me to.

HNY to you too.
        Thanks Numark83 I just released my typo error, Seton and Radisich got Pole Position for Bathurst 1994 I was meaning the pole winner not the race winner. We all know the Johnson and Bowe won the 94 Bathurst race, be interesting to see what Seton 1994 EB Biante do weather its from Bathurst or the Championship.

Comment

• My wishlist for 2018 is
          2016 DJR retro liveries
          2017 DJR Bathurst pole car
          2017 PRA retro liveries from Sandown & Bathurst
          EF Falcon's of Seton & the Pack Leader car
          FPV GT-F in both smoke & victory gold
          FPV GT R Spec in White from Vantage Models
          Topspeed Ford GT in black with orange stripes & white with blue stripes
          XB GT Falcon in Yellow Blaze
          GTHO XW phase 1 in starlight blue from CC

Geez it's a long list for Jan 1

I'd love to see the #1 1994 Seton car made also as well as a DJR EL & the 1995 Championship winner of JB as well as the 1996 car #1.

Happy new year to all!!!!

Comment

• My 2018 Wishlist.
            CC to lose the 888 contract, and get picked up by biante.
            64 and 65 bathurst winning cortina's.
            2016 12 hour winner tekno McLaren.
            hsv VL sv88
            surely that's not to much to ask.

Comment

• My preorders for 2018 are the Sandown retro Shell DJRTP Falcon and 1986 DJR Mustang.

My wishlist of releases or announcements for this year are:

1998 DJR EL Falcon
              1995 Eastern Creek 12hr winner
              2018 Mclaughlin Bathurst Winner.
              Lansvale Smash Repair VL, VN or VP
              As many of the 2018 V8 Supercars as possible released in 1:64

Comment

• Originally posted by f6_mark View Post
                My 2018 Wishlist.
                64 and 65 bathurst winning cortina's.
                2016 12 hour winner tekno McLaren.
                hsv VL sv88
                surely that's not to much to ask.
                Autoart is making the 2016 12hr winning Mclaren. It was announced a few months ago

Comment

• Gonna second Pugs wish for as many 1/64 as possible. Iíll even throw in a wish for the Altima to get tooled up in that scale!

Comment

IS it worth it to Biante ?? You only have to look at the Quantities of Both Jamie Whincup & Shane van Gisbergen that CC make to realise these 2 aren't popular ( as far as Diecasts )

It may be worth it to Biante to get Craig Lowndes. ( I'd like that to happen )

Looking through all the Wishlists - It seems there are more Ford Fans on this Forum !!

I'll add a "Proper" 1:18 '85 VK Brock / Moffat Bathurst Commodore : to My Wishlist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post

IS it worth it to Biante ?? You only have to look at the Quantities of Both Jamie Whincup & Shane van Gisbergen that CC make to realise these 2 aren't popular ( as far as Diecasts )

It may be worth it to Biante to get Craig Lowndes. ( I'd like that to happen )
                      Is the drop in numbers due to the team or the quality vs price of the product CC put out?

Oh, and my wish. Autoart to do a Neal Bates Corolla WRC and ensure they use the correct wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by no1holdenfan View Post

Autoart is making the 2016 12hr winning Mclaren. It was announced a few months ago
                        You are 100% correct. Just found it on diecast society. Will have to go and pre order it. Thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

You are 100% correct. Just found it on diecast society. Will have to go and pre order it. Thanks for pointing that out.
                          Hi, Can you post the link Please.

Comment

• I imagine the popularity of the drivers ( or lack of) and the low quality of the product are the main factors. Lowndes cars are the exception obviously.

Comment

• Here is a screen shot I took. It has the item number on it.

Comment

• Well that didn't work. The item number is 81643. I found It on the diecast society website in the Autoart section and its about 2 or 3 pages in under the mclaren announcements.

Also so with picking up the 888 contact don't forget that they have won 50% off the Bathurst races since 2006. So if they keep that winning percentage up that's plenty off cars to be made.

Comment

Working...
                                X