Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian---How about some love for us 1:43 and 1:64 collectors. There hasn't been any Supercar or Legend series arrivals for some time now. Patiently awaiting,,,,
    Last edited by blueduece58; 15-01-2018, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• Just wondering will the 2015 12 Hour GT-R be out soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
        Julian---How about some love for us 1:43 and 1:64 collectors. There hasn't been any Supercar or Legend series arrivals for some time now. Patiently awaiting,,,,
        Chinese New Year has thrown a spanner in the works but Mar/April should see some more 43rds.

Originally posted by James3592 View Post
        Just wondering will the 2015 12 Hour GT-R be out soon?
        Should be later this month or early Feb!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Julian Fogarty;n651899]

Glad that you're happy with the announcement. And yep, just the first sample. Quite a few corrections to be made!

Sure am very happy to see this car made Julian, when roughly will be its ETA of release so I know and can budget for it? It looked like the first sample as one of the corrections is the Dunlop logo on the side lower aero kit is one I picked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

Glad that you're happy with the announcement. And yep, just the first sample. Quite a few corrections to be made!
            Hi Julian,

Are you able to explain the process behind the samples and why they do start with such mistakes on them? Not the errors of small adjustments and tweaks but rather the obvious mistakes.

I am guessing the templates/ livery layout is sent over to China as we as a parts list and the factory put together a mock up in a more handmade manner as opposed to a standard factory line?

Using the 1994 Sandown winner as an example, I can see how some blue paint or a decal might be missing but how does it end up with silver rims on the wheels?

Not knocking the work of anyone involved, just always been curious how such errors occur at the early stages.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X