X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1:18 Ford FGX Falcon Twinset
    B18F17C

Just looked at the pictures >> Looks Fantastic. Is it going to be Numbered ?

Are these going to be delivered to shops with the DJR Penske 1:12's ? I better start saving ;-)

Comment

• Hi Julian, Just Echoing on from HRT-222 in regards to the 2016 Sandown winner in 1:12,
      and also adding in B18H16R and B18H17R release dates? would the 18's be at the same time as the 12's or different months? Cheers (sorry if there is repetition)

Comment

• Originally posted by HRT-222 View Post

just adding to that Julian, what about the 2016 Sandown winner in 1/12? And I assume the GRM 1/18s are in Q2 and Q3 as well?

Cheers
        Should be around mid year as well although the 1:12th's always take more time in development due to various things.

GRM 1:18's are in production right now but will be a post Chinese New Year release.

Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
        1:18 Ford FGX Falcon Twinset
        B18F17C

Just looked at the pictures >> Looks Fantastic. Is it going to be Numbered ?

Are these going to be delivered to shops with the DJR Penske 1:12's ? I better start saving ;-)
        Yes, numbered cert signed by Dick, Scott, and Fabian. Will probably hit the shops around the same time as the 1:12's this month.

Originally posted by HRT13 View Post
        Hi Julian, Just Echoing on from HRT-222 in regards to the 2016 Sandown winner in 1:12,
        and also adding in B18H16R and B18H17R release dates? would the 18's be at the same time as the 12's or different months? Cheers (sorry if there is repetition)
        B18H16R is in production now but due post Chinese New Year.
        B18H17R decorated sample expected this week. Production due mid year/Q3.

As I mentioned above, development for the 1:12's always takes more time so the 1:18's will generally arrive 2-3 months before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

Should be around mid year as well although the 1:12th's always take more time in development due to various things.

GRM 1:18's are in production right now but will be a post Chinese New Year release.
          Cool thanks Julian

Comment

• Awesome thanks for the info Julian

Comment

• Julian---With DJRTP jumping ship to Authentic Collectibles for 2018 will Biante still be producing the 2016 and 2017 1:43 cars that haven't been produced yet?

Here is the link: http://www.djrteampenske.com.au/late...er-racing-team
              Last edited by blueduece58; 06-02-2018, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                Julian---With DJRTP jumping ship to Authentic Collectibles for 2018 will Biante still be producing the 2016 and 2017 1:43 cars that haven't been produced yet?
                Hi, Where did this get announced ?? ( Update >> I Found the link :-(

That really IS a Bad move for DJR Penske - Authentic Collectables don't even have a Ford Mould as yet !!?? OR are these 2 companies "secretly" working together for some unpublicised reason ?? Things just don't add up.

I Just hope that IF this is true - It doesn't affect what already is listed on here for the DJR Penske releases ( I really want the Scott Pye 2016 1:18 Retro !!! )
                Last edited by Get_Over_It; 05-02-2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Sad to hear DJRTP leaving Biante. Unless there is some connection between the companies with the molds there will be quite a wait for them to release anything I would of thought.

It's for 2018 so can't see it impacting on the Sandown cars as it sounds like they are on the boat and due to arrive within weeks. The Bathurst cars would be safe too I would expect (similar to the 2017 GRM models coming from both Apex and Biante).

​​​​​I am more curious to know if there is any impact on the older DJR cars being made still. It wasn't an issue when the modern cars were made by CC and Apex in the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                    Julian---With DJRTP jumping ship to Authentic Collectibles for 2018 will Biante still be producing the 2016 and 2017 1:43 cars that haven't been produced yet?

Here is the link: http://www.djrteampenske.com.au/late...er-racing-team
                    Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post

Hi, Where did this get announced ?? ( Update >> I Found the link :-(

That really IS a Bad move for DJR Penske - Authentic Collectables don't even have a Ford Mould as yet !!?? OR are these 2 companies "secretly" working together for some unpublicised reason ?? Things just don't add up.

I Just hope that IF this is true - It doesn't affect what already is listed on here for the DJR Penske releases ( I really want the Scott Pye 2016 1:18 Retro !!! )
                    Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
                    Sad to hear DJRTP leaving Biante. Unless there is some connection between the companies with the molds there will be quite a wait for them to release anything I would of thought.

It's for 2018 so can't see it impacting on the Sandown cars as it sounds like they are on the boat and due to arrive within weeks. The Bathurst cars would be safe too I would expect (similar to the 2017 GRM models coming from both Apex and Biante).

​​​​​I am more curious to know if there is any impact on the older DJR cars being made still. It wasn't an issue when the modern cars were made by CC and Apex in the past.

Hi guys, the team notified us of their decision a little while ago but they agreed that we can still produce all the remaining DJR 2016 and 2017 models already announced. We're going to try get these all out asap but nothing further will be produced though.
                    Whilst disappointed we won't get to continue our relationship with the team for 2018, we wish them the best in the future.

Our arrangement with the 'classic' Dick Johnson cars doesn't change. Dick will continue to sign the certs for his driver collection.

Comment

• Thanks Julian, glad to hear that the 2016-2017 models are all going ahead.

Not a question to you of course but more of a spoken thought for myself - I do find the idea of Authentic Collectables going ahead with 4 scales of molds for the FG-X and VF confusing as a business model. The VF has now ended it's racing life and the Bathurst winner will be the only car of genuine interest that can be made from it. The FG-X looks to have another 1 - 2 years in it so there is some potential there but still it is quite the commitment they are making in a market that has been unfortunately shrinking in the last 10 years

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

Hi guys, the team notified us of their decision a little while ago but they agreed that we can still produce all the remaining DJR 2016 and 2017 models already announced. We're going to try get these all out asap but nothing further will be produced though.
                        Whilst disappointed we won't get to continue our relationship with the team for 2018, we wish them the best in the future.

Our arrangement with the 'classic' Dick Johnson cars doesn't change. Dick will continue to sign the certs for his driver collection.
                        Hi Julian, I know that you may not be able to tell us but I will ask but did DJRTP say the reason why they left you guys as there Model car partner and supplier? as Pug205 has just said me too I find it strange why the team would do that when Biante already has the mould for the FGX in all scales and Authentic doesnt even have any yet at all, all its going to do is delay again the 2018 models coming out in the same year due to them having to develop new moulds I cant see a DJRTP 2018 car in any scale coming out at all in 2018.
                        Last edited by biante2326; 06-02-2018, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• IT makes you wonder just how long William was working on Authentic Collectables while still working at Biante !!!
                          Why are there still posts started by him on here ?

Anyway >> None of our business I guess - We're just the "idiots" that spend our money on diecasts :: Like biante2326 said >> Don't expect any DJR Penske 2018 diecasts in 2018 !!

Question now >> 1. Can you confirm yet when the shops will receive their 2017 DJR Penske 1:18 Twinset & their 2017 1:12's yet ?

2. Are the 2016 DJR Retro 1:18's in Australia or are they still on the water somewhere ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                            Anyway >> None of our business I guess - We're just the "idiots" that spend our money on diecasts
                            That is true it is a private company and is none of our business what happens behind closed doors. In such a small niche market like this, airing dirty laundry would help no one and would hinder the working relationships that Biante and others need to continue to operate.

Not knowing does not make us "idiots' just paying customers.

Comment

• Still, there are a few customers here who would be like family by now!

Comment

• Hi guys, you are like family here and we really appreciate the support. The fact that you have the passion to genuinely be concerned about what's going on really means a lot to us.
                                There definitely won't be any airing of dirty laundry here though. It's important for us as a company to maintain our integrity, and ensure we do the best by our customers, shops, suppliers, and partners.

As I mentioned before, we're disappointed DJRTP chose to go with another supplier, but we honestly wish them the best for the future. We will be striving to release the remaining models as soon as we can so we can all move forward.

On the specific models ETA's that were asked for,

B18F17C will be next week.
                                B12F17A/B12F17B should be next week as well or the week after.
                                B18F16K/B18F16M should be out later this month or early March.
                                Last edited by Julian Fogarty; 08-02-2018, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X