X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Julian for the update >> It is appreciated ::

Comment

• Thanks Julian! Keep them coming and best of luck with this year! Can't wait to see what comes out.

Comment

• I Guess Biante can sell their Falcon moulds to Authentic Collectables once all the current DJR Penske releases are on their way to Australia >> These were basically made for the DJR releases ::

Comment

• I thought that could happen too as well as the molds for the VF.

Comment

• Thanks guys.

The VF and FGX toolings won't be getting sold.

Comment

• Hi Julian,

Are the DJRTP Sandown cars still due for the end of the month? Hoping to get my pre order for my birthday this month!

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                Hi guys, you are like family here and we really appreciate the support. The fact that you have the passion to genuinely be concerned about what's going on really means a lot to us.
                There definitely won't be any airing of dirty laundry here though. It's important for us as a company to maintain our integrity, and ensure we do the best by our customers, shops, suppliers, and partners.

As I mentioned before, we're disappointed DJRTP chose to go with another supplier, but we honestly wish them the best for the future. We will be striving to release the remaining models as soon as we can so we can all move forward.

On the specific models ETA's that were asked for,

B18F17C will be next week.
                B12F17A/B12F17B should be next week as well or the week after.
                B18F16K/B18F16M should be out later this month or early March.
                B18F16K/B18F16M should be out later this month or early March.

Already answered on previous page Pug205 >> I too am hanging out for the Scotty Pye Retro DJR ::

Comment

• Cheers for that, totally missed that post!

Comment

• Product Code: B12H17S >> TEAM VORTEX
                    #888 DRIVER: CRAIG LOWNDES
                    2017 SANDOWN 500 RETRO ROUND

I would have pre-ordered this - But I am Not going to - Where is Craig's 2017 normal Livery in 1:12 ? His 2016 Livery 1:12 is released soon - It would have been nice to do his "normal" 2017 livery before doing a Retro >> Plus, the prices just keep going up for the 1:12's = Now $475

The HOLDEN LX TORANA A9X HATCHBACK STREET MACHINE
                    "REAPER" SATIN SHADOW BLACK
                    interests me - But in an earlier post Julian said Biante weren't 100% happy with the Satin Ghost Grey Hatchback - I'd be keen to hear what they weren't happy with before Pre-ordering this new one.

( ie ::Post #2117 Thanks. There's a few things we weren't happy with on the A9X but it definitely sits well! )
                    Last edited by Get_Over_It; 16-02-2018, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• Hi Julian, quick question, Is the 2017 Blanchard car still being made in either scale or has it been cancelled? The 1/18 seems to have disappeared off the website.

Comment

• Seeing as CC has cancelled their 1:18 Release of the 2017 "Championship" Jamie Whincup - Lets see IF Biante has to cancel their 1:12 !!!

B12H17X: Holden VF Commodore V8 Supercar COTF - Red Bull Racing Australia #88 Driver: Jamie Whincup - 2017 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship Winner

I Guess this Championship is like the Year Rick Kelly "won" & his fathers "Win it or Bin it" comment before the race - It has just divided everyone ::

I'm a ( Peter Brock - RIP ) Craig Lowndes fan - But I thought Scotty deserved the title in 2017 - As did most people.
                        But, Lets be realistic - Jamie may have had a less than stellar year as far as race wins etc - But he must have been consistent !!! He just seemed to be under the radar for most of the year ;-)

Bring ON 2018 & Lets hope its not just a 2 team race ( like it seems to be most years ) Lets hope with all this new blood there is some amazing races this year :::

Question time to Julian ::: The shops now have the DJR Penske 1-2 Twinset's [ I am yet to pick mine up - I am hoping to pick it up with the 1:12 ] > I believe the shops will have the DJR Penske 1:12's this coming week >> Then either latter this month or early March, apparently the DJR Penske 2016 Retro 1:18's will be in shops ::

What's next on the horizon - Can we expect any Holden's ?? I'd love to see :: Lowndes 2016 1:12, Scotty Pye's 2017 Mobil 1:18 Season Car, ( I guess his 1:12 Bathurst livery is still quite some time away ?)

Then, maybe an update on the BJR releases - which one's definitely are getting done & which one's are still 50/50 etc etc.

Comment

• I would like to know who is buying these 1:12 scale. I know I can't afford them and don't have the space for them

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                            I would like to know who is buying these 1:12 scale. I know I can't afford them and don't have the space for them
                            They certainly are a stand out in any collection. Like a centrepiece in my opinion. Would be interesting to see anyone with a full set so far!

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                              Product Code: B12H17S >> TEAM VORTEX
                              #888 DRIVER: CRAIG LOWNDES
                              2017 SANDOWN 500 RETRO ROUND

I would have pre-ordered this - But I am Not going to - Where is Craig's 2017 normal Livery in 1:12 ? His 2016 Livery 1:12 is released soon - It would have been nice to do his "normal" 2017 livery before doing a Retro >> Plus, the prices just keep going up for the 1:12's = Now $475

The HOLDEN LX TORANA A9X HATCHBACK STREET MACHINE
                              "REAPER" SATIN SHADOW BLACK
                              interests me - But in an earlier post Julian said Biante weren't 100% happy with the Satin Ghost Grey Hatchback - I'd be keen to hear what they weren't happy with before Pre-ordering this new one.

( ie ::Post #2117 Thanks. There's a few things we weren't happy with on the A9X but it definitely sits well! )
                              We tend to only do special releases in 1:12 hence no Lowndes 2017 year car. He will probably have one in 2018 though.

There was one or 2 changes on the Torana that were missed by the factory in production. This was why I mentioned we weren't happy with a couple of things.
                              This is actually pretty common. We set a pretty high standard internally so it's rare for us to say we're completely satisfied with a model. We're always striving for improvements.

Originally posted by HRT13 View Post
                              Hi Julian, quick question, Is the 2017 Blanchard car still being made in either scale or has it been cancelled? The 1/18 seems to have disappeared off the website.
                              Doubtful, sadly. The only models that we're unlikely to go ahead with production is this one and the Davison car. We didn't even get halfway to our minimum order quantities in orders.

Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                              Seeing as CC has cancelled their 1:18 Release of the 2017 "Championship" Jamie Whincup - Lets see IF Biante has to cancel their 1:12 !!!

B12H17X: Holden VF Commodore V8 Supercar COTF - Red Bull Racing Australia #88 Driver: Jamie Whincup - 2017 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship Winner

I Guess this Championship is like the Year Rick Kelly "won" & his fathers "Win it or Bin it" comment before the race - It has just divided everyone ::

I'm a ( Peter Brock - RIP ) Craig Lowndes fan - But I thought Scotty deserved the title in 2017 - As did most people.
                              But, Lets be realistic - Jamie may have had a less than stellar year as far as race wins etc - But he must have been consistent !!! He just seemed to be under the radar for most of the year ;-)

Bring ON 2018 & Lets hope its not just a 2 team race ( like it seems to be most years ) Lets hope with all this new blood there is some amazing races this year :::

Question time to Julian ::: The shops now have the DJR Penske 1-2 Twinset's [ I am yet to pick mine up - I am hoping to pick it up with the 1:12 ] > I believe the shops will have the DJR Penske 1:12's this coming week >> Then either latter this month or early March, apparently the DJR Penske 2016 Retro 1:18's will be in shops ::

What's next on the horizon - Can we expect any Holden's ?? I'd love to see :: Lowndes 2016 1:12, Scotty Pye's 2017 Mobil 1:18 Season Car, ( I guess his 1:12 Bathurst livery is still quite some time away ?)

Then, maybe an update on the BJR releases - which one's definitely are getting done & which one's are still 50/50 etc etc.
                              Last years Walkinshaw cars should also be out in early March. Then we have the Inca Gold HK, and the Lowndes/Van Gis Bergen 1:12's as far as Holdens go.

The Pye retro 1:12 will still be quite a few months away at this stage. We received the sample a couple of weeks ago and it's stunning. Pics are on the website.

All the BJR cars should be getting done at this stage. Orders have been sent to the factories so just have to wait for them to get back from the Chinese New year and get cracking.

Comment

• For reference guys, please see below for the February announcements. Click on the images to go straight to the models profiles.

BNK0001: Ford EB Falcon 1994 Australian Touring Car Championship Runner Up - #1 Glenn Seton

A73458: Holden LX Torana A9X Hatchback Street Machine "REAPER" Satin Shadow Black

BR18404A: HSV E3 GTS - Sting Red

B12H17S: Holden VF Commodore V8 Supercar COTF - Team Vortex #888 Driver: Craig Lowndes - 2017 Sandown 500 Retro Round

B12H17T: Holden VF Commodore V8 Supercar COTF - Red Bull Racing Australia #97 Driver: Shane Van Gisbergen - 2017 Sandown 500 Retro Round

B12H17U: Holden VF Commodore V8 Supercar COTF - Red Bull Racing Australia #88 Driver: Jamie Whincup - 2017 Sandown 500 Retro Round

Comment

Working...
                                X