X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post

Its just been released?????
    Yes, but Julian said above that they had to negotiate with the factory to get a small run of them made since pre-orders were less than half of the normal minimum.

Comment

• Thanks Julian for all the replies ::

Are you able to give an eta on when Shops are going to receive the March releases ?

Lowndes 1:12 [ B12H16Q ]
      Pye 2016 DJR Penske Retro 1:18 [ B18F16K ]
      Pye & Courtney 2017 Mobil Walkinshaw 1:18's [ B18H17A & B18H17B ]

Will they all arrive together Or split over the month ?

Thanks

Bring ON Adelaide this weekend >> Lets just hope Its a good race weekend >> WE all need a Motorsport fix !!!

Just saw Photo's of the 2018 DJR Penske Falcons livery >> Nothing has changed from 2017 >> No diecasts required this year for me - I got the 1:18 Twinset, 1:12 Scotty ::

I guess its a case of "When your on a good thing - Stick to it" It was / is a Very Good distinctive Livery.

Just waiting on Scotty's 2017 Bathurst release. [ B18F17E ]
      Last edited by Get_Over_It; 28-02-2018, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• Hi Julian, will the DJRTP retro Sandown cars being out this Friday?

Cheers

Comment

A podium car by any chance?
          It was very close!

Originally posted by SteveK51 View Post
          Hearing that there weren't enough pre-orders for the 1976 Bond/Harvey L34 in 1/18 is tough to hear, because I'd love to have one in 1/43.
          It's swings and roundabouts sometimes. At the moment there's not a lot of orders for the old touring cars, but road cars are extremely popular.

Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
          Thanks Julian for all the replies ::

Are you able to give an eta on when Shops are going to receive the March releases ?

Lowndes 1:12 [ B12H16Q ]
          Pye 2016 DJR Penske Retro 1:18 [ B18F16K ]
          Pye & Courtney 2017 Mobil Walkinshaw 1:18's [ B18H17A & B18H17B ]

Will they all arrive together Or split over the month ?

Thanks

Bring ON Adelaide this weekend >> Lets just hope Its a good race weekend >> WE all need a Motorsport fix !!!

Just saw Photo's of the 2018 DJR Penske Falcons livery >> Nothing has changed from 2017 >> No diecasts required this year for me - I got the 1:18 Twinset, 1:12 Scotty ::

I guess its a case of "When your on a good thing - Stick to it" It was / is a Very Good distinctive Livery.

B12H16Q, B12H16X, and B18H17A, B18H17B should all be out this week.
          2016 1:18 DJR Retro cars next week.

Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
          Hi Julian, will the DJRTP retro Sandown cars being out this Friday?

Cheers
          Next week at this stage

Comment

• That closes this Torana down a lot, it's most probably is going to be one of the following:

1974 DNF Brock/Sampson car (unlikely due to the CC version, but would hit over 1000 units)
            1975 4th place Dickson/Skelton car (unlikely due to numbers, and its vomit yellow)
            1975 DNF Janson/Harvey car (Well in the top ten near the finish, until Janson decided the race a back maker)
            1975 DNF Grice/Hunter car (1/43 ATCC car was made, car was well placed early on in the race)
            1976 4th place O'Brien/Negus HDT car (Unlikely due to the sister cars battles for numbers.)
            1976 5th Janson/Bartlett car (the 1977 car would make more sense)

I don't think too many others fit the cryptic description and could clear the required build number.... My guess? the 1975 Dickson/Skelton car... I'm close right?

Comment

• My pick is the 4th place O'Brien/Negus car. A few clues It was almost a podium car, well finished on the same lap as third and maybe did a deal to make 500 of the Bond/Harvey car and 500 of this one to get to 1000. I might be wrong but I might be right too

Comment

• Just waiting on Scotty's 2017 Bathurst release. [ B18F17E ]

Is this an April release ??

Comment

My pick is the 4th place O'Brien/Negus car. A few clues It was almost a podium car, well finished on the same lap as third and maybe did a deal to make 500 of the Bond/Harvey car and 500 of this one to get to 1000. I might be wrong but I might be right too
                  I like your reasoning... They could of been make simultaneously, one way to help with the economies of scale. "Almost a podium car" could have two meanings a) it finished 4th or 5th. b) It retired in a strong position, possibly late in the race.

Comment

• Hi, Did anyone's store get these 2 ( B18H17A, B18H17B ) ???

The 1:12's arrived in the store I buy from - But didn't get the Mobil Cars ??

I'm hoping they show up with the Shell Retro Cars this week ::

Comment

• I haven't checked my local stores but would say if they didn't come on Friday they will probably get them in early next week and stores should start getting the retro cars at the end of next week.

Comment

• Julian, with the recent deliveries of 1/12 & 1/18 scale models, when will we see some 1/43s come through please?

Comment

• Originally posted by azzaford17 View Post
                          Julian, with the recent deliveries of 1/12 & 1/18 scale models, when will we see some 1/43s come through please?
                          And 1/64? Canít wait to see the DJRTP Bathurst cars!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                            Is this an April release ??
                            No, but it will be ASAP in Q2.

Originally posted by azzaford17 View Post
                            Julian, with the recent deliveries of 1/12 & 1/18 scale models, when will we see some 1/43s come through please?
                            Some more 43rds are coming down late April according to the last update from the factories. There will be a small lull between the end of March and first 2-3 weeks of April due to the Chinese New Year.

Originally posted by Minno View Post
                            And 1/64? Canít wait to see the DJRTP Bathurst cars!!
                            They're in production now. Will arrive ASAP in Q2.

Comment

• Any chance that Biante have thought about doing some older Cars in 1:12 ?

I'd love to see Brocky's '84 Last of the Big Bangers VK Commodore in 1:12 or his '79 A9X ::

Comment

• Hi Julian,any further update please on the FPV BF GT 1/18 release in Toxic and also what is the expected or estimated ETA release on the Seton #1 EB later in the year thanks very much.

Comment

Working...
                                X