This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
    Any chance that Biante have thought about doing some older Cars in 1:12 ?

I'd love to see Brocky's '84 Last of the Big Bangers VK Commodore in 1:12 or his '79 A9X ::

It has been thought about... Perhaps one day!

Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
    Hi Julian,any further update please on the FPV BF GT 1/18 release in Toxic and also what is the expected or estimated ETA release on the Seton #1 EB later in the year thanks very much.
    BF's should be here in May/June. In production now.

Unsure on the EB just yet but should be second half of the year.

Comment

• Hi Julian just a quick ? why is the Might Mite logo missing from the front bar of Fabian's 1/12 but is on the 1/18?

Comment

• Why are you only thinking about the 1/12 84 VK or 78-9 A9X?
        Sure fire instant winners I reckon

Comment

• Originally posted by VC SL/E View Post
          Why are you only thinking about the 1/12 84 VK or 78-9 A9X?
          Sure fire instant winners I reckon
          First two that popped into my head for examples >> That's all :: Though looking at the way the prices keep going up for the current 1:12's - I don't think I could even afford one IF Biante decided to do them !!! BUT WE can't say anything about pricing - people don't like that !!!

You would think that they could get cheaper seeing as the moulds etc are already been produced ::

I Bought a BMW M3 1:12 from China ( Otto Model ) Its amazing, it feels & looks SO Good including Express Post for @$300.

JULIAN >> Can I ask :: Are the Falcon & Commodore Supercars 1:18's made by the same Factory ??

Last weekend I Bought Scott Pye's Retro Falcon >> Perfect
          Scott Pye's Mobil Walkingshaw Commodore - The Skirts had fallen off
          James Courtney's Mobil Walkingshaw Commodore - The Skirts had fallen off

Are We expected to pay $195 for these "New" Diecasts & be expected to then Repair them ? The Shop I deal with got multiple of each of these Commodores & ALL of them were the same. I believe the shop has "repaired" some & has asked for some more to be sent up - which they are still waiting to arrive. So there are going to be multiple people thinking they are buying "New" diecasts - But are In fact "Repaired" Diecasts for $195 each. I was told this fault isn't a new fault & that they've had to do this type of repair on multiple occasions. You would think that Replacements would be shipped out asap to keep Shops & Customers happy.

Right at this time, I feel ripped off of almost $400 - I'm sure "eventually" I will get 2 new diecasts - But its frustrating to have this happening. Maybe ask the Factory to use a couple of extra drops of glue on the shirts.

OK, I feel better now !! I've held this frustration in for a week - I thought the new one's would have arrived sometime this week ( seeing as there is only approx. 2 - 3 hours between your Warehouse in Sydney & where the shop I deal with is ) But, No ???

Comment

• I'd like to be the first to place an order for a Scott Pye First win model thanks guys

Comment

• Originally posted by biante1921 View Post
              Hi Julian just a quick ? why is the Might Mite logo missing from the front bar of Fabian's 1/12 but is on the 1/18?
              It seems it was a factory oversight on a couple of the 1:12's unfortunately. The vast majority seem to be ok.
              I'm working on getting some spare decals down from the factory for anyone who wants them though.

Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post

First two that popped into my head for examples >> That's all :: Though looking at the way the prices keep going up for the current 1:12's - I don't think I could even afford one IF Biante decided to do them !!! BUT WE can't say anything about pricing - people don't like that !!!

You would think that they could get cheaper seeing as the moulds etc are already been produced ::

I Bought a BMW M3 1:12 from China ( Otto Model ) Its amazing, it feels & looks SO Good including Express Post for @$300.

JULIAN >> Can I ask :: Are the Falcon & Commodore Supercars 1:18's made by the same Factory ??

Last weekend I Bought Scott Pye's Retro Falcon >> Perfect
              Scott Pye's Mobil Walkingshaw Commodore - The Skirts had fallen off
              James Courtney's Mobil Walkingshaw Commodore - The Skirts had fallen off

Are We expected to pay $195 for these "New" Diecasts & be expected to then Repair them ? The Shop I deal with got multiple of each of these Commodores & ALL of them were the same. I believe the shop has "repaired" some & has asked for some more to be sent up - which they are still waiting to arrive. So there are going to be multiple people thinking they are buying "New" diecasts - But are In fact "Repaired" Diecasts for $195 each. I was told this fault isn't a new fault & that they've had to do this type of repair on multiple occasions. You would think that Replacements would be shipped out asap to keep Shops & Customers happy.

Right at this time, I feel ripped off of almost $400 - I'm sure "eventually" I will get 2 new diecasts - But its frustrating to have this happening. Maybe ask the Factory to use a couple of extra drops of glue on the shirts.

OK, I feel better now !! I've held this frustration in for a week - I thought the new one's would have arrived sometime this week ( seeing as there is only approx. 2 - 3 hours between your Warehouse in Sydney & where the shop I deal with is ) But, No ???
              I've had a chat to you about this previously but if you can't ask questions in a polite manner then this forum is not for you. I'll do my best to answer where possible and process all feedback but please keep your manners in check.

On the topic of 1:12 pricing, there is such small margin on these that purely looking from a business perspective, there is absolutely no point producing them.
              They are not for everyone and we know this. They are a centerpiece model and provide something special and unique for the market. They are not a mass produced item that we get value back from tooling. They are resin which means the factory has to re-make the mold every 20-50 units.
              On top of these issues we have very expensive royalties and licenses to pay for Holden, Ford, Supercars, and the Supercar teams. It's not as simple as you may think.

Where we produce our Supercar models hasn't changed in a number of years, and yes the FGX and VF both are produced at the same factory.
              The side skirts issue on the Walkinshaw cars are currently being addressed and we're talking with the factory. Some may be fixed, some may not. But we will replace where possible or at the very least, provide a full refund for any shops or customers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

I've had a chat to you about this previously but if you can't ask questions in a polite manner then this forum is not for you. I'll do my best to answer where possible and process all feedback but please keep your manners in check.

On the topic of 1:12 pricing, there is such small margin on these that purely looking from a business perspective, there is absolutely no point producing them.
                They are not for everyone and we know this. They are a centerpiece model and provide something special and unique for the market. They are not a mass produced item that we get value back from tooling. They are resin which means the factory has to re-make the mold every 20-50 units.
                On top of these issues we have very expensive royalties and licenses to pay for Holden, Ford, Supercars, and the Supercar teams. It's not as simple as you may think.

Where we produce our Supercar models hasn't changed in a number of years, and yes the FGX and VF both are produced at the same factory.
                The side skirts issue on the Walkinshaw cars are currently being addressed and we're talking with the factory. Some may be fixed, some may not. But we will replace where possible or at the very least, provide a full refund for any shops or customers.
                I'd like to add that it's disappointing to read such disrespectful comments and questions directed at people who invest time and risk into making models that we enjoy. Thank You to Biante staff for their work in providing Australian models to collectors.

Comment

• quick question for Julian, how far off is the VC Brock.
                  cheers Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Numark83 View Post

I'd like to add that it's disappointing to read such disrespectful comments and questions directed at people who invest time and risk into making models that we enjoy. Thank You to Biante staff for their work in providing Australian models to collectors.
                    Exactly What was disrespectful ?? Seriously >> All I was doing was pointing out that the 1:12's just keep getting dearer & the Quality Control at Biante has slipped ( which Julian agreed to & pointed out that its being addressed at the Factory )

People were SO quick to Bag CC when they had their issues ( On this Forum ) ::

Comment

• As broke as I'm feeling atm, I'm hanging for the hdt Vx.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Element View Post
                        quick question for Julian, how far off is the VC Brock.
                        cheers Dave
                        Hi Dave, should be second half of the year now. There's been quite a few complications with this model but we got to see the final prototype in China last week and it's looking good.
                        It's been one of those hair pulling projects but the official order should be sent to the factory very soon.

Comment

• The Spitfire Green VF looks good. it's a nice color choice.

Comment

• Hi guys, please see below for the April announcements. Click on the images to go straight to the models profiles. Hope there's something there for you!

B18H18A: 1:18 Holden VF Commodore Plain Body - Satin Black

B182717B: 1:18 Holden VF Commodore SSV Redline II 2017 - Spitfire Green

BR18401C: 1:18 HSV 20 Year of Maloo R8 - Voodoo Blue

A73416: 1:18 Holden HT Monaro GTS 350 - Verdoro Green with Antique Gold Interior

B18H16M: 1:18 Holden VF Commodore - Holden Racing Team 2016 WD-40 Phillip Island SuperSprint ANZAC Appeal Livery - Driver: Garth Tander

B18H16P: 1:18 Holden VF Commodore - Holden Racing team 2016 WD-40 Phillip Island SuperSprint ANZAC Appeal Livery - Driver: James Courtney

B43H18A: 1:43 Holden VF Commodore Plain Body - Satin Black

B432717B: 1:43 Holden VF Commodore SSV Redline II 2017 - Spitfire Green

B43H16M: 1:43 Holden VF Commodore - Holden Racing Team 2016 WD-40 Phillip Island SuperSprint ANZAC Appeal Livery - Driver: Garth Tander

B43H16P: 1:43 Holden VF Commodore - Holden Racing team 2016 WD-40 Phillip Island SuperSprint ANZAC Appeal Livery - Driver: James Courtney

Comment

• Originally posted by spolyhronidis View Post
                              The Spitfire Green VF looks good. it's a nice color choice.
                              Honestly one of the most eye catching models we've ever had. Prototype looks incredible in person.

Comment

• Julian are the HRT Ancaz cars coming in 1/64 as well..

Comment

Working...
                                X