This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post

Exactly What was disrespectful ?? Seriously >> All I was doing was pointing out that the 1:12's just keep getting dearer & the Quality Control at Biante has slipped ( which Julian agreed to & pointed out that its being addressed at the Factory )

People were SO quick to Bag CC when they had their issues ( On this Forum ) ::
    What I found disrespectful initially was the snide comment about pricing and the ignorance about diecast production. Secondly, while I sympathise with you about damaged models, your question to Julian soon became a rant. One that had unrealistic ideas about how quickly replacement models could be sourced, given the issue likely affected most of the batch.

Here's what I would've posted, given the situation:

I'd love to see an '84 VK Group C or a '78 A9X in 1/12, but I'm sure they'd be expensive!

Julian, are the 1/18 FG-X and VF Supercars made in the same factory? Last weekend I bought:
    Scott Pye's Retro Falcon which was Perfect
    Scott Pye's Mobil Walkinshaw Commodore - The Skirts had fallen off
    James Courtney's Mobil Walkinshaw Commodore - The Skirts had fallen off

This is not the first time I've heard of this issue happening with the VF models, my shop constantly has this happen. Can I ask how this issue is being resolved? It's really frustrating as a collector to have models repaired which I've come to expect to be mint straight out of the box. Could I also ask for a timeline of when some replacement models may be available?

The difference between Biante and CC is that Biante acknowledge collectors' questions, whereas CC developed a habit of selective replying or even deleting posts/threads on their forum. I don't believe they bothered replacing any of the disastrous 2012 Supercar releases either. If Julian and Biante staff care enough to answer our questions on the forum, they certainly deserve some manners from us.

I hope you get the models you're after in new condition.

Comment

• Lets not forget CCs standard " we strive to make the most accurate model possible blah blah blah" response.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
        Hi guys, please see below for the April announcements. Click on the images to go straight to the models profiles. Hope there's something there for you!

B18H18A: 1:18 Holden VF Commodore Plain Body - Satin Black

B182717B: 1:18 Holden VF Commodore SSV Redline II 2017 - Spitfire Green

BR18401C: 1:18 HSV 20 Year of Maloo R8 - Voodoo Blue

A73416: 1:18 Holden HT Monaro GTS 350 - Verdoro Green with Antique Gold Interior

B18H16M: 1:18 Holden VF Commodore - Holden Racing Team 2016 WD-40 Phillip Island SuperSprint ANZAC Appeal Livery - Driver: Garth Tander

B18H16P: 1:18 Holden VF Commodore - Holden Racing team 2016 WD-40 Phillip Island SuperSprint ANZAC Appeal Livery - Driver: James Courtney

B43H18A: 1:43 Holden VF Commodore Plain Body - Satin Black

B432717B: 1:43 Holden VF Commodore SSV Redline II 2017 - Spitfire Green

B43H16M: 1:43 Holden VF Commodore - Holden Racing Team 2016 WD-40 Phillip Island SuperSprint ANZAC Appeal Livery - Driver: Garth Tander

B43H16P: 1:43 Holden VF Commodore - Holden Racing team 2016 WD-40 Phillip Island SuperSprint ANZAC Appeal Livery - Driver: James Courtney

Hi Julian, where is the love for the Ford Collectors here as all these announcements are Holdens not one Ford I hope next month announcements in May there will be all Fords please
        Last edited by biante2326; 06-04-2018, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Numark83 View Post

What I found disrespectful initially was the snide comment about pricing and the ignorance about diecast production. Secondly, while I sympathise with you about damaged models, your question to Julian soon became a rant. One that had unrealistic ideas about how quickly replacement models could be sourced, given the issue likely affected most of the batch.

Here's what I would've posted, given the situation:

I'd love to see an '84 VK Group C or a '78 A9X in 1/12, but I'm sure they'd be expensive!

Julian, are the 1/18 FG-X and VF Supercars made in the same factory? Last weekend I bought:
          Scott Pye's Retro Falcon which was Perfect
          Scott Pye's Mobil Walkinshaw Commodore - The Skirts had fallen off
          James Courtney's Mobil Walkinshaw Commodore - The Skirts had fallen off

This is not the first time I've heard of this issue happening with the VF models, my shop constantly has this happen. Can I ask how this issue is being resolved? It's really frustrating as a collector to have models repaired which I've come to expect to be mint straight out of the box. Could I also ask for a timeline of when some replacement models may be available?

The difference between Biante and CC is that Biante acknowledge collectors' questions, whereas CC developed a habit of selective replying or even deleting posts/threads on their forum. I don't believe they bothered replacing any of the disastrous 2012 Supercar releases either. If Julian and Biante staff care enough to answer our questions on the forum, they certainly deserve some manners from us.

I hope you get the models you're after in new condition.
          Also Numark83 what I noticed is the way the posts are typed as well its rude, theres no need to always type in capitals in the post like saying we and Julian also so etc in capitals is is offensive and angry and using symbols like >> You can type a post on here normally wiithout being like that and if I was Julian I would ban that from the Forum, you can be a passionate collector but there is no need to go overboard.

This must be the same person thats on the Classic Carlectables forum under SmartBeans all his posts are typed the same as here on the Biante forum.
          Last edited by biante2326; 07-04-2018, 03:29 AM.

Comment

• Hi,

I'm excited by the new announcements & I hope the factory has addressed the side skirt issues on the Commodore Supercars by the time these are made

I Hope everyone is having a good day

Julian - What new diecasts can we expect soon in the shops.

Comment

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
              Hi Julian, where is the love for the Ford Collectors here as all these announcements are Holdens not one Ford I hope next month announcements in May there will be all Fords please
              We do have more Fords on the way but we do have a lot of models from the red side at the moment sorry!

Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
              Hi,

I'm excited by the new announcements & I hope the factory has addressed the side skirt issues on the Commodore Supercars by the time these are made

I Hope everyone is having a good day

Julian - What new diecasts can we expect soon in the shops.
              Next month or so should see the Reaper A9X, DJR 43rds and GRM 1:18's. Exact release dates are TBA.

Comment

We do have more Fords on the way but we do have a lot of models from the red side at the moment sorry!

Next month or so should see the Reaper A9X, DJR 43rds and GRM 1:18's. Exact release dates are TBA.
                Reaper A9X - Very Nice

Comment

• When might we see some new road cars? I don't think there has been anything new since the HR Premier, which in my opinion was a spectacular model complete with lots of Nasco accessories. V8 supercar cars do nothing for me. I'd like to get rid of mine, but you cant even get what you paid for them in most cases.
                  Last edited by Waynestr; 09-04-2018, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Hi Wayne, there are quite a few road car projects in the pipeline but we probably won't see them until 2019+. I think they will definitely be worth the wait though.

Comment

• Sounds very interesting Julian these new road car projects coming in 2019+. I hope there are new Fords in there as would love to see a Falcon EB GT in 1/18 even if it is resin, like the EL GT you guys release as its apart from the XB GT sedan the only GT Falcon yet to be released in 1/18 scale.

Speaking of the XB GT sedan, hows it progressing and will there be any chance of another color announcement this year at all please?

Comment

Hi Wayne, there are quite a few road car projects in the pipeline but we probably won't see them until 2019+. I think they will definitely be worth the wait though.
                        Thanks Julian

Comment

• Julian---Will there be any 1:43 Supercars arriving in the near future????

Comment

• Julian does Biante still have the VE tooling still sitting around?

I was just thinking that It could potentially be used for The Webb/McLaughlin 2012 Bathurst car, Scotts Bathurst debut car?

Comment

• Speaking of Tekno, I would love the 2011 Tekno Mother car with the black red and chrome scheme and the Star Wars car they ran at the enduro's that year

Comment

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
                                Sounds very interesting Julian these new road car projects coming in 2019+. I hope there are new Fords in there as would love to see a Falcon EB GT in 1/18 even if it is resin, like the EL GT you guys release as its apart from the XB GT sedan the only GT Falcon yet to be released in 1/18 scale.

Speaking of the XB GT sedan, hows it progressing and will there be any chance of another color announcement this year at all please?
                                Target is still Q3 this year to deliver the first XB sedan. There will probably be another colour announcement later in the year as well.

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                                Julian---Will there be any 1:43 Supercars arriving in the near future????
                                The 2017 year and 2016 retro DJR 43rds are just around the corner.

Originally posted by MP4/22 View Post
                                Julian does Biante still have the VE tooling still sitting around?

I was just thinking that It could potentially be used for The Webb/McLaughlin 2012 Bathurst car, Scotts Bathurst debut car?
                                It should still be ok to use but we probably will hold off on more VE's just for the moment. Definitely one to note down though.

Comment

Working...
                                X