This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigmac33 View Post
    Will the 1:43 Bathurst be around the same time Julian?
    Should be.

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
    Julian---Any idea on when you will be announcing what teams you will be producing for the 2018 Supercars in 1:18, 1:43 & 1:64
    Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post

And, anymore 1:12's ? :-)

Thanks
    Hopefully soon. Once we know the final teams we'll make an announcement.

Originally posted by Waynestr View Post
    Julian, would there be any chance of a 1/18 EH Premier and HD Premier ( with all the NASCO accessories) that the HR Premier had? IMO that was a very good quality model.
    Not at this stage but perhaps one for the future.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Julian Fogarty;n652406]

Should be.

Awesome! Thanks Julian

Comment

• Any idea when the XB Sedan ( A72796 ) and Bathurst lap record car (B18F17E ) are going to be released? I paid for the pre-orders last November and haven't seen anything.

Comment

• Isn't it 6 to 8 months for pre orders.

Comment

• Yeah I would say it is 9 month minimum between announcements and release dates. Some V8's can get out earlier but for most older race cars and road cars I always give them a 12 month window.

Comment

• Originally posted by zeitgeist View Post
              Any idea when the XB Sedan ( A72796 ) and Bathurst lap record car (B18F17E ) are going to be released? I paid for the pre-orders last November and haven't seen anything.
              XB should still be 3rd quarter this year, and B18F17E should be here later in May.
              Generally the website pre-order period is around 6-12 months but it can be shorter or longer depending on the development/production of each individual model.

Comment

• Hi Julian,

I am just wondering if there is any update on the Biante 1:12 VF Commodore ? [B12H17P] or the Scott Pye Bathurst 1:12 [B12H17R] or The Lowndes Caltex retro 1:12 [B12H17S] ? :-)
                [ I just hope they all don't show up together !! ]

The other one I am keen to get is what I guess will be the last DJR Penske Falcon Biante will produce - The Pole Car in 1:18 [B18F17E]

Thanks

Comment

• Hi Julian, when please will we see the May announcements thanks and any further update on the BF GT 1/18 in Toxic plus the DJRTP 2017 Bathurst cars please thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                    Hi Julian,

I am just wondering if there is any update on the Biante 1:12 VF Commodore ? [B12H17P] or the Scott Pye Bathurst 1:12 [B12H17R] or The Lowndes Caltex retro 1:12 [B12H17S] ? :-)
                    [ I just hope they all don't show up together !! ]

The other one I am keen to get is what I guess will be the last DJR Penske Falcon Biante will produce - The Pole Car in 1:18 [B18F17E]

Thanks
                    I don't have a narrow ETA window on the 1:12's just yet unfortunately but they should be Q3.

18th and 43rd DJR Bathurst cars should be ready to go late May/early June.

Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
                    Hi Julian, when please will we see the May announcements thanks and any further update on the BF GT 1/18 in Toxic plus the DJRTP 2017 Bathurst cars please thanks.
                    I'm hoping to get some announcements out next week but if not, then we may have to wait for a bigger set in June.

Toxic BF GT should be early June. See above for the DJR Bathurst cars.

Hope that helps guys

Comment

• Hi Julian, Just received the latest Biante Announcements email : Some interesting things : Seems the Plain Body Supercars have become popular again - You doing a Satin Black FGX Falcon Supercar & AC doing a Plain White Version. I do like these :-)

Will the shops be getting anything before the end of the Month ?

Thanks

Comment

• Hi guys, please see below for the May announcements. Click on the images to go straight to the models profiles.

B18F18A: 1:18 Ford FGX Falcon Plain Body - Satin Black

B182717M: 1:18 Holden VF Commodore Motorsport Edition 2017 - Heron White

BR18307G: 1:18 FPV BF GT-P - Rapid Yellow

A87664: 1:18 Holden LH Torana L34 - Holden Dealer Team Hardie Ferodo 1000 4th Place - Drivers: O'Brien/Negus

B43F18A: 1:43 Ford FGX Falcon Supercar - Plain Body Satin Black

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                          Hi Julian, Just received the latest Biante Announcements email : Some interesting things : Seems the Plain Body Supercars have become popular again - You doing a Satin Black FGX Falcon Supercar & AC doing a Plain White Version. I do like these :-)

Will the shops be getting anything before the end of the Month ?

Thanks
                          Glad you like them.

The SSV's and 2016 Sandown Winner should all be arriving in the next week or 2 but the container seem to be running late. Probably won't know for sure until next week at this stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

Glad you like them.

The SSV's and 2016 Sandown Winner should all be arriving in the next week or 2 but the container seem to be running late. Probably won't know for sure until next week at this stage.
                            Julian, does that include the 1/12 sandown winner or just the 1/18 & 1/43 at this stage?

Comment

• Originally posted by HRT-222 View Post
                              Julian, does that include the 1/12 sandown winner or just the 1/18 & 1/43 at this stage?
                              Just the 18th and 43rd at the moment. The other 2 should be second half of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

Just the 18th and 43rd at the moment. The other 2 should be second half of the year.
                                No worries thanks Julian

Comment

Working...
                                X