Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JULIAN!!! Where is the white VC?? Shocking I tells ya!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Julian Fogarty;n652488]Hi guys, please see below for the May announcements. Click on the images to go straight to the models profiles.

BR18307G: 1:18 FPV BF GT-P - Rapid Yellow

Hi Julian, nice announcements there good to see a few Fords there a question I have is would there be any possible chance in the future of a BF GT being released in the color Ego at all next since you have announced a GT-P in Rapid Yellow thanks.
      Last edited by biante2326; 17-05-2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damage View Post
        JULIAN!!! Where is the white VC?? Shocking I tells ya!!
        It's finally in production. According to the last factory update, we should see it in August. I don't want to jinx it though!

Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
        Hi Julian, nice announcements there good to see a few Fords there a question I have is would there be any possible chance in the future of a BF GT being released in the color Ego at all next since you have announced a GT-P in Rapid Yellow thanks.
        At some stage it should be a possibility. We will be announcing another GT soon but it's unlikely to be in Ego though.
        We'll also be looking at MKII's as well so there will be plenty of possibilities in the future.

Comment

• You probably just did haha. Thanks mate

Comment

• It's finally in production. According to the last factory update, we should see it in August. I don't want to jinx it though!

Woo Hoo!!!

Comment

• Hi Julian - Any further update on B18F17E ? Are they still late May or Early June ?

Comment

• Container should be in port now although haven't got an update yet today. Which means release will probably be next week.

Comment

• OK, Thanks Julian - Great News :-)

Comment

• Hi Julian, will you guys be releasing the FG-X plain body supercar in other colours as well as the black? Cheers

Comment

• I noticed Authentic are releasing a plain body FG-x and now have some BJR cars coming out.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
                        I noticed Authentic are releasing a plain body FG-x and now have some BJR cars coming out.
                        Yep they’ve released a white and matte black version. I’d love some other colours to be released.

Comment

• Nothing planned at the moment for additional plain bodies.

Comment

• Picked up my 2x B18F17E today - Very Nice & Thanks. Nice Surprise to get a call late Friday saying they had arrived in Store :-)

Can I just make 1 comment : It would have been nice to have included the lap time on either the Box or the Certificate. But other than that they are perfect - Thanks.
                            Last edited by Get_Over_It; 03-06-2018, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                              Picked up my 2x B18F17E today - Very Nice & Thanks. Nice Surprise to get a call late Friday saying they had arrived in Store :-)

Can I just make 1 comment : It would have been nice to have included the lap time on either the Box or the Certificate. But other than that they are perfect - Thanks.
                              Hopefully this means the 1:43 and 1:64 are here too?

Comment

• Just a thought after I saw a picture yesterday. Has any thought been given to making Allan Moffat's 1977 ATCC car. Not the cobra car but the car in the same livery as 1977 but with the bonnet bulge. Maybe the Lakeside winner from that year. It was an imposing looking car front on. I realise many of the Moffat Ford Dealers cars have been done, 1976, 1977 ATCC & Bathurst 1-2.

Comment

Working...
                                X