X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I meant the 1978 ATCC car

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
      Picked up my 2x B18F17E today - Very Nice & Thanks. Nice Surprise to get a call late Friday saying they had arrived in Store :-)

Can I just make 1 comment : It would have been nice to have included the lap time on either the Box or the Certificate. But other than that they are perfect - Thanks.
      No worries. Glad you like it.

Originally posted by bigmac33 View Post
      Hopefully this means the 1:43 and 1:64 are here too?
      43rd is here. 64th will be a couple of weeks behind,

Originally posted by Socony View Post
      Just a thought after I saw a picture yesterday. Has any thought been given to making Allan Moffat's 1977 ATCC car. Not the cobra car but the car in the same livery as 1977 but with the bonnet bulge. Maybe the Lakeside winner from that year. It was an imposing looking car front on. I realise many of the Moffat Ford Dealers cars have been done, 1976, 1977 ATCC & Bathurst 1-2.
      It is a great looking car. It's difficult these days to get minimum order quantities out of the older touring cars but I'll have a look into it.

Comment

• Hi Julian, When please will we see any June new model announcements and will it be a small or big announcement for this month. Also will the BF GT in Toxic be released next week or will be the HQ Monaro Top Doorslammer be next week and the BF GT the week after thanks very much.

Comment

• Hi, Is there any update on the BJR 1:18 releases ? In particular :: B18H17P, B18H17C, B18H17M.

Also keen for : B12H17P ( as I am sure Biante are to get released - This will look awesome in 1:12 )

What can we expect to be in shops anytime soon ? Thanks

Comment

• Hey guys, might jump on the update bandwagon as well. How are we looking for B18H17R and B12H16R release time frames? Cheers!

Comment

• Hey julian
              any further news on the first and last holden twin pack

Comment

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
                Hi Julian, When please will we see any June new model announcements and will it be a small or big announcement for this month. Also will the BF GT in Toxic be released next week or will be the HQ Monaro Top Doorslammer be next week and the BF GT the week after thanks very much.
                Hope to have some more announcements within the next week or 2 but we may wait for a bigger set in July.
                Zaps Rat is this week, BF GT maybe next week.

Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                Hi, Is there any update on the BJR 1:18 releases ? In particular :: B18H17P, B18H17C, B18H17M.

Also keen for : B12H17P ( as I am sure Biante are to get released - This will look awesome in 1:12 )

What can we expect to be in shops anytime soon ? Thanks
                The vast majority should be out in Q3. The 12th's might be a little further behind.

Originally posted by HRT13 View Post
                Hey guys, might jump on the update bandwagon as well. How are we looking for B18H17R and B12H16R release time frames? Cheers!
                B18H17R should be July/August at this stage. In production now.
                B12H16R hoping for Q3.

Originally posted by troym View Post
                Hey julian
                any further news on the first and last holden twin pack
                Nothing yet sorry.

Comment

• Thanks for the update Julian!

Comment

• I was wondering recently about the possibility of a VK or VL release in the 1/18 Street Machine series? I think these would be well received. Perhaps it's already been discussed and you're working your way through the older Holden molds, after the recent A9X release.

Comment

• I don't collect them but I would think a VK would sell well. The street machine people love VKs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Numark83 View Post
                        I was wondering recently about the possibility of a VK or VL release in the 1/18 Street Machine series? I think these would be well received. Perhaps it's already been discussed and you're working your way through the older Holden molds, after the recent A9X release.
                        Will definitely be on the cards at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

Will definitely be on the cards at some point.
                          Great, Thanks! Love to see what colours you choose for them.

Comment

• maybe the nsw police VK drag car ? i think it was yellow and silver from memory.

Comment

• Hey all, its been awhile.

Really liking this 20th anniversary car, looks good Julian:
                              https://shop.biante.com.au/collectio...ar-pre-order-2

Comment

• ok, i like the ford retro, but the holden retro, the torana logo, is makes the car look terrible, the 95 & 96 retros where fantastic but this holden really lets down the standard

Comment

Working...
                                X